Teen Books Are Our Passion discussion

Love To Read! > Books You Hated

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
You can talk about them here...but please be respectful of others.

message 2: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark, #1) by Shana Abe , Love, Tink (Novelette, Episode 1) by Elle Strauss , Sounder by William H. Armstrong

message 3: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) I dont really like beautiful criatures and the last one of te hunger games

message 4: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
Carmen wrote: "I dont really like beautiful criatures and the last one of te hunger games"

Mockingjay was okay...I didn't hate it like everyone else did. But it was definitely the worst of the trilogy.

message 5: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) i didnt hate it but i was really dissapointed with the ending... i think the first was the best

message 6: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
Carmen wrote: "i didnt hate it but i was really dissapointed with the ending... i think the first was the best"

I agree

message 7: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) am I the only one who prefered gale over peeta?

message 8: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Everybody is going to hate me, but The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, What Happened to Goodbye, and Cinder.

message 9: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Carmen wrote: "am I the only one who prefered gale over peeta?"

I prefer Peeta... but who knows maybe there are other Gale people out there.

message 10: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) i've just only read cinder of those i lpved it but everyone have their opinion

message 11: by Gabs (last edited Jun 13, 2013 09:20AM) (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
Carmen wrote: "am I the only one who prefered gale over peeta?"

Nope, until the end I loved Gale until Suzanne Collins made him look (view spoiler)(Still not happy about how that happened)

message 12: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) oh thanks!! you're the first person that i know that likes gale!! :D

message 13: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) @Cindy
you're not alone i coulnd't get into Cinder like i read the first 40 pages of it and it couldn't go through with it, with beautiful creatures i read half of it and then skipped to the end because it was too much it's a mix of historical fiction/paranornal but it focused more on the history.

message 14: by Gloria (new)

Gloria I like gale too !!
He's so much better than Peeta ! :)
Yeah, too bad for what happens in the end of mockinjay :(
But I like him anyway :D

message 15: by Bree (new)

Bree | 9 comments Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1) by Amanda Hocking Torn (Trylle Trilogy, #2) by Amanda Hocking Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3) by Amanda Hocking

Has anyone esle read the Trylle Trilogy?
I'm sorry I just could not stand how it ended. I kept reading hoping it would get better... unfortunately it didn't. For me anyway.

message 16: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
Bree wrote: "Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1) by Amanda Hocking Torn (Trylle Trilogy, #2) by Amanda Hocking Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3) by Amanda Hocking

Has anyone esle read the Trylle Trilogy?
I'm sorry I just could not stand how it ended. I kept reading hoping i..."

I was going to read it, but I don't like terrible endings, so maybe not. :) My friends either loved or hated it.

message 17: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (ChelseaLooWho) | 4 comments I really didn't like The Maze Runner. I had to read it for school and I could barely get through it...

message 18: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) i read the first few pages of the maze runner and i couldn't do it.

message 19: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (WENDY3636) | 61 comments Cassie wrote: "Carmen wrote: "am I the only one who prefered gale over peeta?"

I prefer Peeta... but who knows maybe there are other Gale people out there."

I also prefer Peeta but have nothing against Gale and respect all those Gale lovers out there.

message 20: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 35 comments There's this old book called Two for Survival, has anyone heard of it? I liked it until the end, then WHAM! It turned into a Worst Book Ever. I also wish the characters Mark and John (the main ones) were younger than college-age.

message 21: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
Hmm, I haven't. What is it about?

message 22: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 35 comments These people's plane crash because of a terrorist, basically, and then two kids have to go out and find help because everyone else is too weak or old or whatever else can go wrong.

message 23: by Riya (new)

Riya There are only 3 I've given one star to: Mister Pip (I had to read it for school and I HATED it), Bliss, and The Body Finder

message 24: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
I read Significance by shelly crane and abhorred it.

message 25: by Riya (new)

Riya Yeah I finished Enclave by Ann Aguirre and HATED it- it was truly disgusting.

message 26: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) I happened to hate the last book to the Demon King series. I wanted to burn the book. I probably would have if it wasn't a school library book