Teen Books Are Our Passion discussion

Scott Westerfeld
This topic is about Scott Westerfeld
Authors We Love > Scott Westerfeld

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabs (last edited Jul 08, 2013 08:16AM) (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
His most popular series is the Uglies.

message 2: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) I love the first one but ithink each book was worse than the one before

message 3: by Lola (new)

Lola Mark loved ugliest liked pretties specials is were the series lost me...

message 4: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) it was the same to me... but i read the 4th just to finish the serie

message 5: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
Carmen wrote: "I love the first one but ithink each book was worse than the one before"

Aww, that's too bad. I've only read the first, and I liked it. I hate when that happens.

message 6: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) yeah me too but the second is good too is in the third when things start getting weird

message 7: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (WENDY3636) | 61 comments Yeah I read the first three and I liked them but got a little lost on the third on, have not read Extras though.

message 8: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
Hmm...everyone seems to not like the third.

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie Matousek | 9 comments I loved the first and the whole concept but I feel like the author could've gone in a better, different direction than she did in the second, I do want to finish the series though.

message 10: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) You can talk about all Scott Westerfeld books here!!

message 11: by Riya (new)

Riya I've read his Uglies series and Leviathan. I loved the Uglies books, although I never read Extras...I wasn't a huge Leviathan fan- I'm definitely not bothering with the rest of the series...

message 12: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (WENDY3636) | 61 comments Riya wrote: "I've read his Uglies series and Leviathan. I loved the Uglies books, although I never read Extras...I wasn't a huge Leviathan fan- I'm definitely not bothering with the rest of the series..."

I also read the Uglies series except for Extras. I wasn't that huge of a fan of the last books in the series but loved the first book. I haven't read Leviathan though.

message 13: by Riya (new)

Riya I wouldn't really recommend it. It's super steampunk, and I personally thought it was way too weird.