Simply Irresistible Jill Shalvis discussion

It Had to Be You (Lucky Harbor, #7)
This topic is about It Had to Be You
Jill's Books > It Had To Be You

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sunny☼ (last edited Jun 06, 2013 06:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sunny☼ (Sunny2) Blurb

Ali Winters is not having a good day. Her boyfriend left her, everyone in town thinks she's a thief, and now she's about to be kicked out of her home. Her only shot at keeping a roof over her head and clearing her name is to beg for help from a police detective who's as sexy as he is stern....

After a high-profile case goes wrong, Luke Hanover returns to his hometown for some peace and quiet. Instead he finds a bombshell brunette in a heap of trouble. As he helps Ali put her world back together, the pieces of Luke's own life finally seem to fall into place. Is this the start of a sizzling fling? Or are Luke and Ali on the brink of something big in a little town called Lucky Harbor?

Just released and can't wait to read it. What are your thoughts.

Chris Brandstatter (CABrand) | 5 comments Loved this book!! I couldn't put it down!!! Luke and Ali were a great couple and the Senior Brigade is marvelous!! I love this series!!! I love Jill's books!!

Sunny☼ (Sunny2) So glad to hear that is is another good one. I love her books too Chris. I have read about 20 of them and have so many more to go.

This whole series has been fun, angsty, hot anf the emotions go the extreme from LOL to tears.

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill Shalvis (JillShalvis) | 29 comments Hey guys, so thrilled you're talking about/interested in IT HAD TO BE YOU! I'd love to do a giveaway here of some Lucky Harbor books. Any ideas?

message 6: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bekah (Bekah317) | 246 comments Mod
Hey Jill, Nice to see you here again!! We'd love to have a giveaway. Can you message me here on goodreads and I'll get started on setting it up!

Thank you!

Sunny☼ (Sunny2) Never ever say no to a Jill Shalvis book... fun!

message 8: by Jill (new)

Jill Shalvis (JillShalvis) | 29 comments Haha. I have no idea how to message you, Bekah. Want to email me from my website? www.jillshalvis.com

message 9: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bekah (Bekah317) | 246 comments Mod
Sure, will do!

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) Just finished and loved it!

Hannah | 5 comments So good.

Absolutely loved Ali and Luke!

Sunny☼ (Sunny2) I finally just started to read It Had to Be You (Lucky Harbor, #7) by Jill Shalvis on my ereader and I was blown away!

Jill has included a whole other novel in with it. Blue Flame (Firefighter, #2) by Jill Shalvis This is a first time release for a much earlier Shalvis book in digital format.

Jill, Thank you Thank you. I have not read Blue Flame yet and just can't wait to dig my teeth into both of these books..... Christmas in June.

message 13: by Cass (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cass | 2 comments It Had to Be You was great as are all other Lucky Harbor books.

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 165 comments Added it to my audible.com wishlist.