Teen Books Are Our Passion discussion

Book Debates/Discussions > Does Twilight Suck?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
Y'know...besides blood.... XD

message 2: by S. A. (new)

S. A. | 4 comments I'm gonna hold myself back from going on a rant and leave it at yes... Oooh have you seen the movie 'Vampires Suck'? BEST MOVIE EVER

message 3: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 282 comments Mod
No, but from what I heard about it, I need to watch it!

message 4: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (WENDY3636) | 61 comments I liked them mostly just the last one, not saying there the best books out there or even in the top one hundred but i didn't find them all that horrible. I do see how people would not like them though and I am also a fan of vampires bursting into a ball of fire when in contact with the sun versus all the sparkling.

message 5: by Eveline (new)

Eveline | 3 comments I know they are not the best books out there, but they definitely do not suck. The movies gave Twilight many haters, who also critised the books without even reading them.

message 6: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) I am going to say...yes. No offence to any of you 'Twi-hards' out the!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Eveline (Eveline's Books) wrote: "I know they are not the best books out there, but they definitely do not suck. The movies gave Twilight many haters, who also critised the books without even reading them."

exactly. the movies don't do the book justice.

message 8: by Riya (new)

Riya This was a terrible book...hands down...and it only got significantly worse as the series went on...To put my opinion in picture form:
*Sorry if any of you really like the books or movies

message 9: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha | 8 comments I don't stick around with Twihards much because most of them criticise Harry Potter without reading it and I find them to be stupid to judge HP without knowing anything about it. No hate.... it's just that I don't like most of the twihards that I meet. As for Twilight...I couldn't turn more than 100 pages.....I don't like Meyer's writing style.

message 10: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 17 comments Read the first book, and when I put it down and thought, "What in the name of Merlin's Pants?"

It didn't help that my dad bought the whole hardback series for me xD

message 11: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 17 comments Read the first book, and when I put it down and thought, "What in the name of Merlin's Pants?"

It didn't help that my dad bought the whole hardback series for me xD

message 12: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) I've read the first volume of the series. And the only thing I can say is...i didn't get it. I didn't understand that book.