At Your Own Risk discussion

PLACES > MAZE CASTLE

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

SpreadYourWings | 228 comments Mod
WELCOME TO MAZE CASTLE:) ONE WAY IN ONE IMPOSSIBLE WAY OUT:) YOU ARE ALL SEPARATED INTO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SECTIONS OF OF THE CASTLE. THE MAZE IS THOUSANDS OF MILES LONG AND THERE IS MAGIC TRAPS AND EVIL AROUND EVERY CORNER. THE WALLS ARE STONE. UNBREAKABLE. IT LOOKS OLD WITH TORCHES EVEYWHERE AND ONE CONTINUING CARPER THE COLOR OF BLOOD.

HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER IM ALWAYS WATCHING YOU:):):)

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 06, 2013 08:21PM) (new)

Kassi wanted to scream. She couldn't speak. Her tongue hurt. No....it wasn't there! She let out a garbled sound, confusing to the ear.

Blood begins to leak down the walls, covering everyone's feet

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi sat on the ground, holding her crying baby. "Anyone out there?!" She yelled out. Her leg...

Vi's baby's eyes turn completely white. It's veins turn black. And blood comes out of its ears before it takes its last breath. Dead

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((What?! You killed Selena?!))

(( sure if that's her name ))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((but on west castle you said you had a plan... and she was one with a disability...))

ok whatever I'm confused. Selena. Can live but she's on the verge if death. Good luck keeping her alive in a maze;)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool. thx!))

"Selena!" Vi cried, holding her baby close. "ASH!" She yelled. "DANTE?! KASSI?!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 05:04AM) (new)

Dante...whoa. Wait. He couldn't...see. Everything was...black. Black. Black. "This is worse than drowning. At least you can be surrounded by blue...rather than black." He raised a hand and shoved it around in the eternal darkness, searching for a wall, hand, sword, SOMETHING!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi, shaking, held her baby close. Her leg... where her leg should have been was bleeding. "DANTE!" She yelled again.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 05:08AM) (new)

Dante didn't want to hear anything. Not when he couldn't see anything. He didn't even want to be alive. He was trapped in a horrible place that showed no mercy...and now he was blind. What a great day this had turned out to be. His hand found a wall and he sighed, "Friends? You promise not to eat me?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi started to cry. Ash... Dante.... Kassi... "HELP!" She yelled out as loud as she could. Please... someone!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know your not going to keep that promise so I won't bother," Dante spoke, in a raspy voice. His throat burned with thirst. He removed his hand from the wall and just stood there, not daring to take a step. He feared that he was standing on a random platform with no ground surround him.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi rocked her baby, in tears. She couldn't move from where she was. She couldn't walk. She had no leg.
~
Selena, ill, slept in her mother's arms.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Just then, he started to notice something wet pooling at and around his feet. "God, I hope that's," He smelt that familiar smell, "Aah...no. It's blood. Disgusting." He looked around wildly, even though he couldn't see anything, "I sure hope no-one's dying. Because I wouldn't gladly die for them. Or is that you, wall, who's doing the bleeding?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"DANTE!" Vi shouted as a last hope. Well, Ash hadn't been there when they were taken and Kassi was going insane.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante coughed, wincing as he did so. It felt like all the skin and moisture had abandoned his throat. He wanted to cry, just to let out all his fear and pain from the last few...weeks? Months? But he was in this strange state, where cries of pain nor tears of sadness would come to support his inner coward. His mind was a mess. He was getting caught in the web of thoughts he'd weaved.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi collapsed onto the ground fully, crying. No. She was alone with an ill child. No. She needed help. Where was Ash? Where was Kassi? Where was everyone else?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante couldn't find his tears. They'd long since abandoned him, like everything else. What is everyone he'd met at this place had abandoned him as well. Cut out his eyes, and left him to die. Why would they do that? His mind was so burnt, he was jumping to conclusions already.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi just cried. Her leg was missing and she was bleeding from the wound. Her daughter was ill. Her love was missing. Her friends were missing. What was she to do?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante took a meek step forwards, the blood splashing slightly because he was shuffling. He nearly lost his balance and his hand shot out to touch the wall again. The wall was wet with blood or some kind of liquid. He couldn't see.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi kissed Selena's forehead. She looked around. They were in a maze. What good was that if she couldn't move?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante took a deep breath in and tried to calm himself. Not being able to see anything was a...problem. He shuffled forwards another step and his foot collided with something hard. He moved his other hand to touch the thing in front of him. Stone. "I hope this is a wall..."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi started to slide along the floor, gently with Selena, her blood leaving lines on the ground.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((I need to go to sleep! ^^ Night))

Dante ran his hands up and down the wall to confirm that this was a wall and not some abnormal stone creature that wanted to bite his head off. He turned around again, using the wall to help orientate himself. Being blind din't help.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((night!))

Vi looked around. The maze was like hell itself. She lied down, giving up.

message 29: by SpreadYourWings (new)

The maze begins to slowly fill with water. Mixing with the blood. You can float around but I warn you now beware the sirens :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Selena shifted into a wolf to swim. She was still ill.
~
"Help!" Vi called out. She started to float, her missing leg not helping her.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lasso wanted to hear someone. She wanted to see someone. Where was Damon? View? Selena? Dante? Anyone? More garbled sounds came from her mouth. She felt the water and blood at her feet. "Ahhhh!"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper felt the blood at her feet and squealed. "Ew! Ew! Ew!" She jumped up and down.
She slipped and fell into. "Ugh!" She screamed. "Gross!" She saw the rock walls. She did karate and broke through cynderblock all the time. Maybe....
She threw a kick at the wall with all the force she could muster. "Ahh!" It didn't break through, but she had definitely just shattered her foot.
"Hello!?" She called out, agony in her voice. "Anyone?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, but I'm super bored so I'm gonna make Pipes and Kassi meet up....not much will come since Kassi can't talk....))

Kassi heard a young voice. Unfamiliar. She walked toward it, blood running down her face from her tongue being cut out. She tried to say something,but it came out. "Eo."
Piper saw the girl with blood on her face and screamed. "Who are you? Why did you do this to me?"
Kassi wiped the blood off her chin and wrote on the stone walls. "NOT MY FAULT. EVIL PEOPLE CUT OUT MY TONGUE AND PUT ME HERE, BUT I'M NOT AN ENEMY."
Kassi opened her mouth and showed there was no tongue. She turned back around and wrote more. "BUT I'M PREGNANT AND I AM AFRAID THEY'LL HURT MY BABY, AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS, MY...HUSBAND. DAMON." Kassi felt warm tears on her face.
Piper looked at the girl. "I believe you. My name Ka-Piper."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi wrote on the wall. "I'm Kassi."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante gripped onto the wall, even there was nothing to hold onto. Great, water. Pretty soon, his body would rust and he would be immobilised. "Aw, Come the freaking hell on!" He took a set back, hoping for higher ground but just stepping back into more water. "Crap." In the midst of his worrying, he swore he felt something gliding around in the water. Maybe it was best he couldn't see, so he wouldn't have to look a what was in the water.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper bit her lip. Her real name was Kassi. "Do you know what the hell this is?"

message 37: by SpreadYourWings (new)

The hallways begin to fill with a sound as beautiful as light and as cold as snow. It's a mysterious sound that intrigues you.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Violet tilted her head. What was she seeing? What was that sound? "Hello?" She called out softly. She stayed where she was, well, she couldn't move.

message 39: by SpreadYourWings (new)

the sound became piercing but beautiful. You heard a splash. Someone was coming

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi's eyes widened in distress. She used her arm to pull her along, kicking with her only leg. Oh, how she wished Ash was here.

message 41: by SpreadYourWings (new)

instead of a song words cried out:

SPLISH SPLASH
HUMANS LASH
WANTED ONES
REWARD A TON
SPLISH SPLASH
CAGE TIME
CAPTURED ONES
MIGHTY DEATH
BROUGHT TO BY HIM

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi gritted her teeth and held her babe close. She kept on moving away from the splash, faster now that she had worked out the rhythm of pulling and kicking.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 09:17PM) (new)

Kassi looked at Piper in terror. The beautiful song was totally terrifying. She wanted to scream for help, but she couldn't speak.
Piper helped. "Help! Help! Someone!"

message 44: by SpreadYourWings (new)

A laugh came

STUPID GIRL
HAPPINESS GONE
UNBORN CHILD
DEATH IS ONE
THE BABY MINE
LONLINESS COME
LOOK DOWN DEAR
WHAT IS MISSING?

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 09:24PM) (new)

Kassi looked down and screamed. "Oh my gods!" She tried but it comes out odd and garbled. She hated her life right now. She wondered if they could read her thoughts..Just kill me already.
Piper was confused now. "Ohhhh...." She finally realized. "I'll speak for you. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, BITCHES?!"

message 46: by SpreadYourWings (new)

lol do you know what I did?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi heard and frowned. She didn't have an... Kassi! "KASSI!" She yelled out at the top of her lungs. She kept on going.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kristin wrote: "Vi heard and frowned. She didn't have an... Kassi! "KASSI!" She yelled out at the top of her lungs. She kept on going."

Kassi heard Vi and started screaming garbled sounds.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi heard a garbled sound. Was it Kassi? She pulled herself towards it, trying to know. "Kassi!" She yelled again, holding Selena.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 09:33PM) (new)

"Yes!" Piper screamed. "It's her. Sh-sh-she got her tongue cut out!"
Kassi looked around. She continued the garbled sounds. She tried to get Vi's attention. She tried to be as loud as possible.

« previous 1 3