The Ultimate Taylor Swift Group discussion

Swift Moments

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 269 comments Mod
whenever you here or see something tay related.

today, in a restaurant, heard WANGBT nd at the end of French class, 2 ppl, idk what they were doing, but im pretty sure I heard the beginning of Fearless. nearly fangirled, but kept calm.

Ann♥♪♪♪♪ (musicisablessing) Cool! :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Has anyone seen the Everything Has Changed music video? It's the cutest video I think I have ever seen!

message 4: by Leah (new)

Leah | 20 comments Oh, I know, right? SO. DARN. CUTE!

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 52 comments I haven't seen it! Googling it right now...

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (booksforever19) | 62 comments I loved it, so cute. The kids were adorable.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! And I love how Ed and Taylor were the parents.... or older siblings.... I'm not sure but I think parents

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (booksforever19) | 62 comments I think they were the parents too, I'm not sure though.

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 269 comments Mod
Video in group, under videos

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah!! It's the video!! I think they are the parents cause usually parents pick up their kids

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (futuremrsstyles) | 55 comments Mod
Loved the music video!

message 12: by Ruth (new)

Ruth I loved that music video :) it was almost as good as the Today Was A Fairy tale one

message 13: by nicole (new)

nicole (bloodlinesfan) I LOVED EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED! THE KIDS WERE SO CUTE AND I LOVED THE IDEA OF THE VIDEO!

message 14: by Star Girl (new)

Star Girl | 15 comments Yeah, it was so CUTE!!!!

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 52 comments I know. My favorite parts were when they drew all over their faces with marker and the dance in the gym.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I love that part! I loved the part where they were making the pastries and the boy's was a mess but the girl's was like done so carefully and neatly :)

message 17: by izzy (new)

izzy (nighthawkss) I never send the if today was a fairy tale music video I can't find it online I really want to see it

message 18: by izzy (new)

izzy (nighthawkss) After searching I found it it's cute

message 19: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 3 comments I watched Taylor close Jingle Ball last night and she was so excited because when it ended, it was her birthday!