Hannah Rauenzahn (morelle14) | 11526 comments Mod
I hope I get approved soon.

message 4: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments i hope so to

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Just got approved.

message 6: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments cool. do u want to start the rp?

message 7: by Hannah (new)

(Yeah)
Aurora jumped off the roof of the small building, landing gracefully, she was a panther, they could jump from high places. Before anyone noticed her she changed back into her human form. She tightened her light blue jean jacket around her and kept walking, looking for some clue.

message 8: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Raven sat outside the coffee shop waiting for Ryan to hurry up. It's cold, she thought. The wind blew harder and Raven caught the scent of lavender on the wind. I know that smell, she thought.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Aurora stopped, looking at a girl who had long white blonde hair. I'm dreaming she told herself. "Hello?" She called out, the girl turned, "I finally found you!" She cried, running at her and tackling her.

message 10: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Hello?" somone called out. I turned around and a stranger tackled me to the ground. "I finally found you," she said. Ryan came outside casually and stared at us. "Raven?" he asked.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

(Is her name actually Raven or should it be something out)

message 12: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments my characters name is raven silly

message 13: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Raven manages to get the strange girl off of her and she gets up and stands next to Ryan. "Who are you?" she asks the stranger.

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Aurora looked at her hurt, "you mean you don't know who I am?"

message 15: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Raven shakes her head and apologizes. "Im sorry but I don't know who you are. Let's go Ryan." Then she and Ryan turn to leave.

message 16: by Hannah (new)

"Wait," she called grabbing her arm, "I'm you twin sister stupid."

message 17: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments What? Raven asked herself. She looked down at her arm and then at the girl's face. She looked, really looked, and saw a resemblance between them. "You do look like me. Oh wait! Do you have the other half of this pendent?" She showed the girl her pawprint pendent and waited for a reaction.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Aurora smiled broadly, producing the other half, "of course they are best friend bracelets."

message 19: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Shocked, Raven stared at her "twin." This is impossibl, she thought. Ryan pulled on her other arm and they began to walm away. The other girl followed them closely until they stopped again. "How do I know that you're not lying? You're a shifter so you could be anyone." The girl looked shocked when Raven pointed out that she was a shifter.

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Aurora nodded, "true," she said thinking, "but why would I lie to you?" She smiled, then she turned to Ryan, "ahhh Prince Ryan, what a pleasure, don't worry I won't tell your father."

message 21: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Ryan looked uncomfortable. I looked at him and then at the girl then back at Ryan. "What? Tell your father what?" Ryan shook his head and walked off without me. I looked back at the girl and saw her face. It looked like she was about to laugh. "What?" I asked her.

message 22: by Hannah (new)

"He is the Prince of our kingdom." She looked at her like she was stupid.

message 23: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "I know that," Raven said. She really didn't know though. Ryan? A prince of shifters? "He told me that he was just a lost shifter like me." The girl looked at me strangely and then shrugged her shoulders.

message 24: by Hannah (new)

aurora laughed, "sure you did amnesia freak, ooh that's your new nickname, it's even better than your other nickname."

message 25: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Raven frowned and started walking off after Ryan. "Hey wait!" the girl yelled as she ran after me. "Go away. What's your name anyway?" I don't know why I even bother, she thought.

message 26: by Hannah (new)

"Aurora, and Raven stop being a jerk," she said hurt, "here I am trying to take you back home and your just like whatever, I spent the last year looking for you." Aurora glared at her.

message 27: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Why?" she asked. They caught up to Ryan and Raven kissed him on the cheek. "Sorry babe," she said. Aurora still glared at her as they walked to Ryan's apartment.

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Finally Aurora stopped, "I searched for you because your my sister, but if you want to be a jerk, fine, I'm going to go home and protect your brother," she said pointing to Ryan.

message 29: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Ryan shrugged his shoulders and pulled me along. "Wait! Will you stay for dinner?" I aske.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Aurora turned thinking for a moment, "I suppose." Then she bounced happily behind her.

message 31: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Whew, I thought. I can't let her leave if she has answers about my past. "You're crazy," Ryan whispered. I elbowed him in the ribs and grabbed Aurora. "Run," I said.

message 32: by Hannah (new)

"Why?" Aurora looked at her confused.

message 33: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments I didn't answer her I just ran and dragged her along. We ran until we came to the corner by the appartmets and stopped. "I think we lost him," I said. "Think again," Ryan said from behind us. He picked us up and threw us over his shoulders carrying us to his appartment.

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Aurora was confused, "um okaaaaaayyy?"

message 35: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "If you do anything to tick the prince here off then you better start running," I informed Aurora. Ryan unlocked his door and walked in making sure to throw us onto the couch. "Ow Ryan!" I yelled. I rubbed the back of my head and looked at Aurora.

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Aurora looked at both of them, "I'm still really confused."

message 37: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "It's nothing kitty," I said with a smile. Aurora gasped and smiled at.me with big blue eyes. "What?" I asked her. "That's the nickname you gave me when we were six," she said. Okay, I thought. I must be remembering something then.

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Aurora threw her arms around her, "oh yay!"

message 39: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments I hug her back tightly and catch a glimpse of a memory. I saw Aurora and I using wooden swords to train and then I saw what seemed to me were our parents. "I have a twin with memory unlocking powers," I said cheerfully as I continued to hug her. Ryan came back looking really annoyed. "So are you going to take my girlfriend away from me Ari?" he asked Aurora.

message 40: by Hannah (new)

"No Ry," Aurora said, "you can come with."

message 41: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Im not going back," he said. He looked a little reluctant to even stay though. "Why not?" Aurora asked. Ryan walked into the kitchen and dug through the fridge. "Because they want me to lead the shifters. My parents want me to be king, but did anyone ever ask for my opinion?" He sounds upset, I thought.

message 42: by Hannah (new)

"You know, your brother wants to be king, so just tell your father," Aurora responded calmly.

message 43: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "My father wont listen, thats the thing." Aurora was at a loss now. She took er time thinking over a way to get Ryan to go with us, if I wanted to go. "But we could --."
"Theres no buts!" Ryan yelled as he threw a glass at the wall. It shattered and a memory returned. A ase falling to the ground, blood everywhere, my parents laying in a pool of blood. This is awful, I thought.

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Aurora stood up and walked over to Ryan, she stood right up to him, "stop," she asked, "there is no need for violence."

message 45: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "You think you can just show up and take your sister away. Shes not going to remember Ari. Get that through your thick skull. Okay shes gone and she wont come back," Ryan said. Aurora wouldnt back down though. "Raven will remember again I just know it and when she does we can go home." Ryan shook his head and leaned toward her. "We are NOT going home..."
"Stop it Ryan!" I yelled.

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Aurora glared at him, "listen up Ry, she is my sister, okay I understand you love her. Okay? I do. However your father just wants you to come back, all you have to do is explain to him the problem.

message 47: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "What problem?" Ryan asked sounding defeated. I got up off the couch and walked over to him. "Let's just go home and see what it's about. Okay?" she said. He nodded and hugged me tight. Raven looked at Aurora and nodded. "We'll go," she said, "But not until tomarrow."

message 48: by Hannah (new)

"Okay," Aurora said clapping her hands, "now can I have some dinner, I'm starving."

message 49: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Raven nodded and whipped up a quick meal. She placed three china plates on the table and then a huge pizza and salad. "Hope you like store bought pizza," she said.

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Aurora shrugged, "I like food, I'll eat anything." Then she grabbed two pieces of pizza.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21