Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14659 comments Mod
Stealer of Horses by Loretta Jackson Vickie Britton

Genre: Cozy Mystery Series: Modern day western setting

Stealer of Horses

Book Description:

The famous Carlo painting Stealer of Horses sells for cash in a small Wyoming town and gallery owner Sheldon Spence gives the $200,000 to his wife, who walks over to the bank to make the deposit?and never returns. A witness claims to have seen a frightened-looking Susan Spence in a battered old Chevy, speeding out of town. And each succeeding clue reveals a different angle on her disappearance. Sheriff Jeff McQuede begins to wonder if this is more than a simple case of kidnapping and robbery. Was Sheldon involved in Susan's disappearance? Or did Susan and a lover fake the scheme, planning to run off with the money they stole from Sheldon? The identity of a victim found shot behind the wheel of the Chevy holds the key to one ominous question: Is Susan Spence a kidnap victim ? or is she part of some sinister ploy?

Be one of the first 3 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Pdf or paperback

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Jonel Could I request a copy please? I can work with pdf so won't make you send a print copy. Thanks. jonelboyko@gmail.com

message 3: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 6079 comments Mod
Sent your request Jonel

Jonel Thanks Sheri

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14659 comments Mod
sent in your request Niyati

Jonel Here's the Goodreads Link for my review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

It's also on Amazon, B&N, and will be on my blog (http://purejonel.blogspot.ca) on Aug 3rd.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Stealer of Horses (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Vickie Britton (other topics)