Making Connections discussion

Silver Lake
This topic is about Silver Lake
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1277. SILVER LAKE by Kathryn Knight

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Jun 20, 2013 10:53PM) (new)

Sheri | 6125 comments Mod
Silver Lake by Kathryn Knight Kathryn Knight
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Page Count: 278

Book Description:
Rain Anderson can't decide which is more unsettling--encountering the ghost of her missing friend, or reuniting with the man whose love she foolishly rejected. But one thing is certain: the past has come back to haunt her, quite literally.

Five years ago, Rain's tight-knit group of high school friends unraveled when one vanished during their senior year. Now, a parent's deathbed request has reunited the friends at Silver Lake, including Jason Lansing, the man Rain discarded. Rain and Jason discover the powerful attraction between them has survived, but though Jason is willing to forgive, he can't let himself forget. The possibility of falling for Rain again is too risky.

Slamming doors, crashing objects, flaring fires--clearly the ghost has a message to share. As Rain and Jason struggle to unravel the truth, they must face a desperate spirit in need of help--and a burning passion that refuses to die.

Be one of the first 4 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: Mobi, ePub, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Marwa
2. Melissa
3. Nour
4. Angie

message 2: by Marwa (new) - added it

Marwa (starborn) | 3 comments This seems interesting!
Marwa.a.394@hotmail.com
Mobi

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
sent in your request Marwa

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Martin (sneakmeeks) | 35 comments I'd like this one. mobi if possible. thank you.
melissaleighmartin@gmail.com

message 5: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn Knight | 13 comments Great! Marwa, just sent your copy. Melissa, I will get yours to you tonight as well. Thank you both.

message 6: by Marwa (new) - added it

Marwa (starborn) | 3 comments Thanks Kathryn! :) I cant wait to read it.

message 7: by Nour (new)

Nour Sharif (noursharif) houd_nour@hotmail.com
mobi please :)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 208 comments Angie~wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com
epub please

message 9: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Nour and Angie

message 10: by Nour (new)

Nour Sharif (noursharif) thank you ^^

message 11: by Tana (new)

this thread is now closed and will be moved into the completed section, please don't forget to come back and share your review links.

message 12: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn Knight | 13 comments thanks all for your interest! All copies sent :)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 208 comments I posted the reviews to Amazon and B&N. Here's my review:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Silver Lake (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kathryn Knight (other topics)