Making Connections discussion

Ulterior Motives
This topic is about Ulterior Motives
ARCHIVES > 1276. ULTERIOR MOTIVES by Mel Parish

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Jul 12, 2013 08:29PM) (new)

Sheri | 6073 comments Mod
Ulterior Motives by Mel Parish Mel Parish
Genre: Thriller/Suspense
Page Count: 348

Book Description:
Kidnapped while on vacation in the Philippines, expatriate Jake Cornish struggles to retain his dignity in the face of the humiliating circumstances imposed by his captors. As his wife’s chilling silence to the ransom demand continues, Jake’s futile attempts at escape and defiance are met with a degree of hostility and brutality that suggest his chance of survival is grim—until his captors suggest another use for him. Their outrageous new demand not only pushes him to unparalleled levels of despondency but also causes cracks in their unity, laying bare ulterior motives and revealing the true nature of the kidnappers themselves.

A story of ordinary people in extraordinary circumstances, Ulterior Motives tells of life stripped bare of daily comforts, where desperation drives motivation, and loyalty and love may lead not to happiness but unimaginable consequences.

Be one of the first 5 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: Mobi (Kindle), print (US only)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3-4 weeks of receiving your copy of the book.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Brenda
2. Niyati

message 2: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel Parish (mel_parish) | 11 comments Sheri wrote: "Ulterior Motives by Mel Parish Mel Parish
Genre: Thriller/Suspense
Page Count: 348

Book Description:
Kidnapped while on vacation in the Philippines, expatriate Jake Corni..."

Sheri,
Can we take the end date (June 30)out of the listing please? And also, providing the reviewers are in the US, I am willing to send print copies if they would prefer a hard copy.

many thanks
Mel

Brenda (bleevin) | 50 comments Brenda~~ BLeeVin78@yahoo.com kindle ~Amazon
would like to read and review :)

message 4: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14659 comments Mod
sent in your request Brenda

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14659 comments Mod
sent in your request Niyati and had to ask for the kindle version.

Brenda (bleevin) | 50 comments Thank you here is my review :) what a great read!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

message 7: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel Parish (mel_parish) | 11 comments Brenda,
Thank you so much for the review - and for posting it on Amazon as well. I'm so glad you enjoyed the book!

You made my day!

Mel

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ulterior Motives (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mel Parish (other topics)