Lux Series discussion

Orgin??!?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 42 comments Okay so what do you think will happen in orgin?!

message 2: by Paiten (new)

Paiten | 3 comments Another drop off ending, though not as seem as Opal. Maybe prepping for a battle, or something along those epic lines. Oh, and someone will definitely die. You can't have a realistic series without dead people. I'm personally hoping for Blake to die.

message 3: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments It should be Katy to destroy Blake. He has played with her in both the books. I just want both Daemon and Katy to be together in this book. There are two more. So in next one after Origin they both should fight the dod together. Firstly they need to be reunited .

message 4: by DearReader (last edited Jun 07, 2013 06:22AM) (new)

DearReader (_dearreader_) | 8 comments I want them to be together too, but I'm really afraid they will be on opposite sites of the battle, because the book after Origin will also have double POVs.... so maybe they wont be together and that's why we will have both POVs again... I seriously hope not because that would royally suck!

oh and yes please let Katy be the one to fight Blake! I hate that SOB!

message 5: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments They can have dual POV even though they're together. I read Under the Never Sky it had dual POV but they travel together. It might be necessary for JLA to portrait Daemon's thoughts separately :/

message 6: by DearReader (new)

DearReader (_dearreader_) | 8 comments I really hope you're right. Hopefully Jen will be nice to us!

message 7: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments Yep. *fingers crossed*

message 8: by DearReader (new)

DearReader (_dearreader_) | 8 comments what do you think will happen with the Luxen and the Arum? anyone read Obsession yet? you really see the Aliens with different eyes!

message 9: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 42 comments Annie wrote: "I want them to be together too, but I'm really afraid they will be on opposite sites of the battle, because the book after Origin will also have double POVs.... so maybe they wont be together and t..."
Haha we all hate him!! i loved the ending though it was so unexpected! The next book is going to be awesome though, and yes i hope she kills blake too.

message 10: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments @Annie I've obsession. But haven't read yet. Going to soon. Heard Daemon makes an appearance. Can't wait to read more of him :D

message 11: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) Whith what i have read about obsession i think that arums are just trying to protect the Earth and the bad guys are the elders

message 12: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments You know it can happen. The elder who showed up in opal was kinda scary. But still what we've read in obsidian and onyx was that dod and arums are in some sort of partnership against Luxens. They've attacked Daemon loads of times . And dod is also after em. Its kinda confusing to be honest until the origin comes out.

message 13: by DearReader (new)

DearReader (_dearreader_) | 8 comments the book is going to be sooo good! I hope that Hunter (the Arum from Obsession) and Daemon just team up and kick the elders' ass! because I think Carmen is right. I think the elders are the bad guys!

message 14: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) I've been reading obsession and i think that hunter and darmon will be great friends.
But when daemon appears it breaks my heart i need origin now!!

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 28 comments I have obsession but I haven't read it yet I was afraid it would have daemon in it and it would make waiting for the next book worse lol

message 16: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments @Elizabeth Obsession has Daemon in it. He makes an appearance. I also have it but not read it.

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 28 comments lol I keep wanting to read it but I'm trying to wait till closer to the release date I want to read origin so bad and I'm sure this book will make it worse

message 18: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments Definitely

message 19: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) believe me it makes it worse

message 20: by DearReader (new)

DearReader (_dearreader_) | 8 comments Yep it makes it worse but it was also really good to have a tiny Daemon fix! I felt so sorry for him all over again! but Obsession is so good and gives us some more answers and questions about this whole DOD/Luxen/Arum mess and where Katy might be! so it's definitely worth reading!!
oh yeah and Hunter is sizzling HOT! :)

message 21: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) you're right about it gives you more questions that answers and also about hunter xDD

message 22: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin Ketelle (katiem1996) | 24 comments Mod
okay this might sound really stupid but every time i read it i get so confused about blake getting the opal at the end? Like how did he get it? and why did he want it exactly?

message 23: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 42 comments Kaitlin wrote: "okay this might sound really stupid but every time i read it i get so confused about blake getting the opal at the end? Like how did he get it? and why did he want it exactly?"

In the book she said: when Simon attacked them she fell back and Blake caught her, and she said his hand ended up on her neck and she felt like he was tugging, and then daemon came so that's how he got the opal.(make any sense, sorry i might be confsuing you more.) haha
And i don't know i think its so they wouldn't escape maybe?

message 24: by Kaitlin (new)

hahahaha oh i see it now!! thanks i seriously think i read to fast sometimes so i sick over really important parts hahaha! and like yeah i just dont understand that to take it to escape lol like it makes no sense? oh well maybe they will explain in origin

message 25: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 42 comments Kaitlin wrote: "hahahaha oh i see it now!! thanks i seriously think i read to fast sometimes so i sick over really important parts hahaha! and like yeah i just dont understand that to take it to escape lol like it..."

Yupp, i missed it at first too, and i was wondering the same thing so i re read the ending.hahah
I know! it makes no sense...oh well i guess we'll find out in origin:)

message 26: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments @Kaitlin he wanted the opal because it makes a Luxen or half breed more powerful. Because of opal Katy was able to survive the onyx when they enter the dod offices. And everyone escapes in the end except Katy. And if you remember Carissa had opal in her which made her powerful when she was at Katy's house.

message 27: by Kaitlin (new)

Simmaron wrote: "@Kaitlin he wanted the opal because it makes a Luxen or half breed more powerful. Because of opal Katy was able to survive the onyx when they enter the dod offices. And everyone escapes in the end ..."
Yeah I get that it makes you more powerful and stuff but like they weren't even fighting with Blake so why the need to be more powerful all of sudden?

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 28 comments I think it was more to make sure he might have a chance aginst Daemon or for Chris I think that's his name he was knocked out

message 29: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments Yeah I agree with you Elizabeth. Blake is a mean fellow I don't think so he needs a reason to be powerful plus opals are very rare.

message 30: by Irma (new)

Irma | 4 comments I actually thought Blake kind of turned nice in Opal, but then then I read how Blake came in Katy's room at night and I was totally creeped out. So then I knew he was still evil. So yeah he is evil and he is already very powerful.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 28 comments I still think he's afraid of Daemon we we all Daemon will find him at some point in time no way he gonna let someone hurt his kitten and not take care of them so Blake needs all the help he can get :)

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 28 comments I don't think that Blake ever had true feelings for Kat he's just a perv all the way and I hope Daemon finds out about that too

message 33: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments Oh god I'm seriously waiting for that thing when Daemon will beat the hell out of Blake might even kill him. And there was a picture teaser of both of em where he confesses his love to her. :) Well I just know one thing that there's gonna be a happy ending.

message 34: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments I want Daemon to know that he use to visit Katy at nights while she was asleep. She never got a chance to tell that to Daemon. He'll kill Blake!!

message 35: by Irma (new)

Irma | 4 comments Yeah I saw that teaser!! Oh and is Origin the last book, or is there one more after Origin?

message 36: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments Yep there is one more after Origin.

message 37: by Irma (new)

Irma | 4 comments oh okay thanks!

message 38: by Saphire (new)

Saphire (saphirerosia) In obsession, it says that origin is a name of a mission or something like that right?

message 39: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharonatmlcc) | 1 comments I'm pretty sure that Daemon and Katy will reunite in this book!
Remember one of the teasers JLA put up on her website, about Katy wanting a Mogwai ...
That was in Daemon's POV, maybe it's after he gets her back or something.

message 40: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) I hope so...

and do you guys maybe think that while with the DOD Katy finds "good" arum? The ideas been in my head since I read Obsession

message 41: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) I've just found another teaser is beetwen hunter and daemon

I took a step forward, rage swirling inside me.
“You broke into Mount Weather?” Hunter choked out a laugh. “Are you insane?”
“Shut up,” I said, keeping my eyes on Luc.
Hunter made a deep noise. “Our little mutual white flag of friendship is going to come to a halt if you tell me to shut up again.”
I spared him a brief glance. “Shut. Up.”
Dark shadows drifted over the Arum’s shoulder, and I faced him fully. “What?” I said, throwing my hands up in a universal come get some. “I have a lot of pent-up violence I’d love to take out on someone.”
“Guys.” Luc sighed, sliding off the bar. “Seriously? Can’t you two bro-mance it out?””

message 42: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) DAEMON AND HUNTER :O O_O ohmyfrillygoddess! \^_^/

Can’t you two bro-mance it out? ahahahaha I'd love to see that :D

message 43: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) Ajajajajajaj when i first heard about hunter i thought that he and daemon would be really good friends xD

message 44: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) sooooo... I'm guessing that means Hunter helps Daemon get Katy back? :O

message 45: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) I think so! So i guess that she will be alright

message 46: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) uhmm yehh!
A bad-ass Arum and an equally bad-ass Luxen working together for our favourite lead :D

This book CANNOT get better!

message 47: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) I need it know!! The DOD wont be able to stop them

message 48: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) I KNOW RIGHT!

wait..... I just made myself even more excited :/ and that means this wait till the 27th of August is gonna be even more heartbreaking! :(

message 49: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 42 comments Carmen wrote: "I've just found another teaser is beetwen hunter and daemon

I took a step forward, rage swirling inside me.
“You broke into Mount Weather?” Hunter choked out a laugh. “Are you insane?”
“Shut up,”..."

Woah:0 haha i have to read about hunter now!!:D

message 50: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) I'm halfway through Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
and Hunter is HAWWWWT.

« previous 1 3