The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

Cover Vs. Cover

Comments Showing 1-50 of 227 (227 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (izzie5525) The way you play this game is you start out with a book that has to different covers for different editions. For example, the Sarah Dessen bookThis Lullaby has a cover with a guitar on it and a heart shaped pick, and another cover with a hand holding a heart shaped piece of paper. The next person looks at the covers, picks the one that he/she thinks looks the best, then adds a new book with new covers for the next person to judge. Have Fun!

message 2: by Rameela (Star) (last edited Jun 06, 2013 02:48PM) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter VS. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter

message 3: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (izzie5525) Yepp thats how you do it! Second one. Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck Vs. Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck

message 4: by Allyson (new)

Allyson (statsnerd) | 33 comments I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay VS. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

message 5: by Michael (new)

message 6: by Allyson (new)

Allyson (statsnerd) | 33 comments Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez
Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon VS. Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 7: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

message 8: by emma (new)

emma (readsneversleeps) Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith vs. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

message 10: by Eldarwen (new)

Eldarwen | 3558 comments The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky vs. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

message 11: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

message 12: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (last edited Jun 07, 2013 12:45PM) (new)

message 13: by Bian (new)

message 14: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 4489 comments Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult and Zoo City by Lauren Beukes

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi VS Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi

message 15: by Rameela (Star) (last edited Jun 07, 2013 12:51PM) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Zoo City by Lauren Beukes

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins VS. The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins

message 17: by Michael (new)

message 18: by Ankita (new)

Ankita (SinghA) | 135 comments You Shall Know Our Velocity! by Dave Eggers

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho vs. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

message 19: by Allyson (new)

Allyson (statsnerd) | 33 comments ] The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson VS. The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson

message 20: by Ankita (new)

Ankita (SinghA) | 135 comments The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson

Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden vs. Memoirs of a Geisha  by Arthur Golden

message 21: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

message 22: by Allyson (last edited Jun 07, 2013 04:57PM) (new)

Allyson (statsnerd) | 33 comments Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi
Crash (Crash, #1) by Nicole Williams VS. Crash (Crash, #1) by Nicole Williams

message 23: by Kelly (new)

message 24: by Allyson (new)

Allyson (statsnerd) | 33 comments Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2) by Veronica Rossi VS. Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2) by Veronica Rossi

message 25: by Michael (new)

message 26: by Betina (new)

Betina (betina1) | 27 comments Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Once a Witch (Witch, #1) by Carolyn MacCullough vs. Once a Witch (Witch, #1) by Carolyn MacCullough

message 27: by Ankita (new)

Ankita (SinghA) | 135 comments Once a Witch (Witch, #1) by Carolyn MacCullough

Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris vs. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris

message 28: by Eldarwen (last edited Jun 08, 2013 08:57AM) (new)

Eldarwen | 3558 comments Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris

The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss vs. The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss

message 29: by Ankita (new)

Ankita (SinghA) | 135 comments The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss

Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) by K.A. Tucker vs. Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) by K.A. Tucker

message 30: by Betina (new)

Betina (betina1) | 27 comments Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) by K.A. Tucker

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward vs. Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward

message 31: by Allyson (new)

Allyson (statsnerd) | 33 comments Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward
Old Magic by Marianne Curley vs. Old Magic by Marianne Curley

message 32: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (izzie5525) Old Magic by Marianne Curley
Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer vs. Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer

message 33: by emma (new)

emma (readsneversleeps) Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer
An Offer You Can't Refuse by Jill Mansell vs. An Offer You Can't Refuse by Jill Mansell

message 34: by Betina (new)

Betina (betina1) | 27 comments An Offer You Can't Refuse by Jill Mansell

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins vs. Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

message 35: by Ankita (new)

Ankita (SinghA) | 135 comments Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins
Animal Dreams by Barbara Kingsolver vs. Animal Dreams by Barbara Kingsolver

message 36: by Allyson (last edited Jun 11, 2013 12:32PM) (new)

Allyson (statsnerd) | 33 comments Animal Dreams by Barbara Kingsolver
The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver VS. The Bean Trees (Greer Family, #1) by Barbara Kingsolver

message 37: by emma (new)

emma (readsneversleeps) The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1) by Louise Rennison vs. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1) by Louise Rennison

message 38: by Ankita (new)

Ankita (SinghA) | 135 comments Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1) by Louise Rennison
The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer vs. The Host by Stephenie Meyer

message 39: by Allyson (new)

Allyson (statsnerd) | 33 comments The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer
Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer VS. Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer

message 40: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 186 comments Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer

The After/Life by Vardan Partamyan VS. I, the Provocateur by Vardan Partamyan

message 41: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (izzie5525) I, the Provocateur
Ratha's Creaturevs. Ratha's Creaturevs. Ratha's Creaturevs. Ratha's Creature
This is like the ultimate cover vs cover vs cover vs cover

message 42: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (izzie5525) Ratha's Creature (The Named, #1) by Clare Bell Ratha's Creature (The Named, #1) by Clare Bell Ratha's Creature by Clare Bell Ratha's Creature by Clare Bell I, the Provocateur by Vardan Partamyan
sorry i messed up

message 43: by Allyson (new)

message 44: by Sarah (new)

message 45: by Jacky (last edited Jun 18, 2013 09:49AM) (new)

message 46: by Allyson (new)

Allyson (statsnerd) | 33 comments Pawn of Prophecy (The Belgariad, #1) by David Eddings
Fun Home by Alison Bechdel VS. Fun Home A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel

message 47: by Allyson (new)

Allyson (statsnerd) | 33 comments Skulduggery Pleasant (Skulduggery Pleasant, #1) by Derek Landy
Case Histories (Jackson Brodie, #1) by Kate Atkinson VS. Case Histories by Kate Atkinson VS. Case Histories (Jackson Brodie) by Kate Atkinson

message 48: by Jacky (new)

message 49: by Allyson (new)

Allyson (statsnerd) | 33 comments Watchers by Dean R. Koontz
Odd Thomas (Odd Thomas, #1) by Dean Koontz VS. Odd Thomas (Odd Thomas, #1) by Dean Koontz

message 50: by Michael (new)

« previous 1 3 4 5