The Wide Web of Friends in YA Books discussion

New Members and General Stuff > New Members Start Here: Introduce yourself !!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,145 (2145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43

message 1: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Rachel (starjoy899) | 842 comments Mod
Hi, I'm Rachel one of the group moderators. All of my friends call me Elle. If you need anything message me! :D

message 2: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Lol! Can I call you May?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

heyyyyy. Im Clara. You can call me anything that you want

message 4: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

lol! LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE it!!! :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Meeeeeeeiyu♫Lala Girl♫Imagines Dragons Girl♥ wrote: "Clarebear!?"

ya, some people call me that....its fine with me!

message 6: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Hi Clara! Welcome to my group! Got any suggestions?

message 7: by Rachel , The Attentive One (last edited Jun 06, 2013 04:21PM) (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 8842 comments Mod
Hey I'm Rachel! One of the group moderators. Some people at my school call me Rach, Raquel, and Rochelle. (I have some weird friends)

message 8: by Rachel , The Attentive One (last edited Jun 06, 2013 03:24PM) (new)

Kelly wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm Kelly and I'm one of Rachel's weird friends..."
Haha you're not the weirdest one :) Welcome Kel!

message 9: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Rachel wrote: "Hey I'm Rachel! some people at my school call me Rach, Raquel, and Rochelle. (I have some weird friends)"

You think you have weird friends! My friends call me Raquel, Rashell (that's how it would be spelled if you sound it out), Rochelle, Rach, Rache, Rach-Rach, and of course Elle. One of my friends calls me Olive.

message 10: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

She refers to the Disney channel show ANT Farm. Olive is this girl who memorizes everything she reads.

message 11: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Haha I do that too:) I still remember the last few paragraphs of the ending of The Hunger Games. I have the cave scene imprinted in my mind. I've memorized parts of the TMI books.

message 12: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

LOL! :D

message 13: by Rea (new)

Rea Hi guys! Im rea! I love reading, and hope to be a writer of dance some day. But for now i'm just a dance student, and a fangirl:P

message 14: by Rea (new)

Rea Hi Meiyu! How are yo? Whats up?

message 15: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Rea tats so cool! I hope u achieve all ov ur goals and more!:D

message 16: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

that's and of sorry typos!

message 17: by julia (new)

julia (julianevergrowup) Hi I'm Julia. I love reading. It's all I ever want to do. But I always have those awful science tests. (our last one was today Rachel! we survived!)

message 18: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Julia wrote: "Hi I'm Julia. I love reading. It's all I ever want to do. But I always have those awful science tests. (our last one was today Rachel! we survived!)"

Yes we did! Now we just have to get through finals and we are done with school and testing :)

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 44 comments There are a bunch of Rachels here and I'm one too. My friends used to call me RayRay (it was awful!). Finally the RayRay years are over but emotional scaring gas remained! ;)

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 44 comments *had not gas stupid keyboard!!!

message 21: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Rachel wrote: "There are a bunch of Rachels here and I'm one too. My friends used to call me RayRay (it was awful!). Finally the RayRay years are over but emotional scaring gas remained! ;)"

:) You, Elle, and Me!

message 22: by Princess (new)

Princess Mayo hi everyone! I'm Princess, Cess for short. I love reading novels.i love dancing. I don't really have many friends so i hope all of you become my good friends. :))))

message 23: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Hey! I'll be your friend:)

message 24: by Ilana (new)

Ilana (iscm13) | 15 comments hi guys! just wanted to say hi and introduce myself quickly - i'm ilana - love to read - live in NYC.

(i'm waving hi at my computer as if you guys can see me btw)

message 25: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Hello! I've always wanted to go to BEA in NYC. Have you ever been?

message 26: by Ilana (new)

Ilana (iscm13) | 15 comments i haven't, which is such a bummer! last year my office was literally just 2 blocks away from the convention center - meaning that i should have been able to go.

this year, i'm at a new office and was TOTALLY bummed that i saw all the event stuff and never made it.

next year...i'm going to make a bigger effort.

message 27: by Angela (new)

Angela | 86 comments Hi! I'm Angela :) I love reading, writing, skiing, track and field, and baking. I also love making new friends :D

message 28: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Hi Angela! I'd love to me your friend :)

message 29: by Rea (new)

Rea Hey Angela!!

message 30: by Sapir (new)

Sapir | 8 comments Hi everyone!!! I'm Sapir. I'm almost 15 years old and I'm going to be a sophomore when the summer vacation ends.
I love music, dancing, playing the piano, watching movies and reading A LOT. MY favorite genres are contemporary romance and dystopian. I'd love to talk to you all guys :D

message 31: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Sapir wrote: "Hi everyone!!! I'm Sapir. I'm almost 15 years old and I'm going to be a sophomore when the summer vacation ends.
I love music, dancing, playing the piano, watching movies and reading A LOT. MY favo..."

Hey, thanx for joining! I love singing, playing piano, and dystopian societies too!

message 32: by Yuzhu (new)

Yuzhu (fuzzywuzzy24) | 2 comments Hi! I'm Emily. I'm almost 15 too, and will be a sophomore when school starts, just like Sapir :D

I also love to read, listen to music, play music, and play sports. I look forward to getting to know everyone better! :)

message 33: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Hey welcome! I too am going to be a sophomore and I'm so excited!! Thanks for joining Saphir and Emily :)

message 34: by Sapir (new)

Sapir | 8 comments I'm sending you a friend request (:

message 35: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Emily wrote: "Hi! I'm Emily. I'm almost 15 too, and will be a sophomore when school starts, just like Sapir :D

I also love to read, listen to music, play music, and play sports. I look forward to getting to kno..."

Welcome to my group! I hope u have fun. If u have any suggestions don't hesitate to email me.

message 36: by Yuzhu (new)

Yuzhu (fuzzywuzzy24) | 2 comments Awesome! Thanks, Elle! :D

message 37: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

ur welcome! :D

message 38: by Gabs (new)

Gabs Hey, I'm G.K.!

message 39: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Welcome!

message 40: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Welcome! Thanx 4 joining! Make sure to invite all your friends!

message 41: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Holloway (ch35) | 18 comments Hey, everybody! My name is Celeste Holloway! I love to read, and I'm a Goodreads author! :)

message 42: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Holloway (ch35) | 18 comments Elle wrote: "Hi, I'm Rachel one of the group moderators. All of my friends call me Elle. If you need anything message me! :D"

Hey, Rachel! This looks like a fun group! :)

message 43: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Hi Celeste! I'm Rachel the other moderator of this group. Welcome! That is so cool that you wrote your own book! I'll have to read it this summer. It's called Sebastian Falls right? (I hope so because I just bought it!)

message 44: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

HI! Welcome, maybe we will be able to read your book as one of our book of the months!

message 45: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Yeah, I'll have to read it as well.

message 46: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Hi Jessy! Welcome :)

message 47: by Jo (new)

Jo (jobrooks) Hey guys!!!!!
So happy to join! Please check out my stories....

Spinx Webber

Cursed Blood

You can call me Jo...some peeps call me jobro.... Or joey!!! Whatever you like!!!

message 48: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Hi Jo! Welcome and thanks for joining

message 49: by Aimee (new)

Aimee | 8 comments Hey everyone, I'm Aimee... pretty new to actually participating on here... I was basically just rating books up until this week... so, hi! Nice to meet you all! :)

message 50: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Hi Aimee nice to meet you too! I'm Rachel :) For about six months since I got a goodreads I only rated books but it is so much fun to participate (I'm addicted now).

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43