One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Janelle and Eden

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If we do romance, may I be the girl? >.<

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Thanks for making it. Um I'm sorry but I'm getting a bit tired of romances.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

THANK YOU!! Someone who is too. :)
Yep, so what should we do? Then we could both have the gender of our choice!! ^^

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments :) Yeah I'm getting tired of romances I'm doing so many of them and it's getting old.
So what kind of other genre's are you interested in??

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...Plus everyone wants to roleplay inapropro stuff.
Mostly real life action, but everything is fine. I just really hate supernatural demons/angels/vampires and werewolves.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Yeah. Yes Action sounds good. I don't want to do supernatural right now.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright. ^^ Any plot ideas?

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Um........ Maybe something like Mission impossible or something like that??

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Like spies? I'm not very good at that. >.<

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sorta, It's okay neither am i. Maybe we can just do something based off a movie?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Like what movie? :D

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Um what movies do you like??:)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, I can't think of any non-fantasy ones right off the top of my head. >.<
You? We can go from there. :)

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Um I have a few movies in mind we can base it off of but depends if you have seen them before and how were going to make a plot of it

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Name 'em. I'll tell you which ones I've seen and what ideas I have. :)

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Okay cool.

Transformers, Spider Wick Chronicles, Nancy Drew, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Twilight and Elektra

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I've seen all of those, but I only like Harry Potter. :) We were going to do real life but do you want to just do HP?

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments :) So do I. Um let's just do a HP one if that's okay??

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, great. :D

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments :) Cool do you have any plot ideas for it?? I might have one that can pop in my head but I'm not sure.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm...Maybe the second generation?
So...
Scorpious
Albus
James
Rose
Hugo
Lilly
Have you read Harry Potter? Just so that you can know all the details and such. :) I think it will be fine if you haven't though.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments I read all of them I have a faint memory of the fourth one. Okay are we going to create our own characters with the second generation?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alrighty. ^^
That's up to you. :) Do we want to have all those characters or each both have just one?

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Um Let's just have one from the second generation and then maybe our own characters?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. So we each have two characters. :D
May I have Rose Weasley? She's the daughter of Hermione and Ron Weasley, 5th year student at Hogwarts.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sure!:)

I'll be Scorpios. Will he be the same year as her? Also is there are interesting plot we should do with this?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, you can choose!
Maybe before Voldy died he had a child? And they find out that they have to defeat them? Maybe people are randomly disappearing from Hogwarts?

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments They are both so amazing! Maybe we can combine them both???

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Okay sweet! Since we are making one character for ourselves which one would be the child of Voldy?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe we both rp him but don't make him?
You can choose his name. :)

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Okay:) Should his name be good sounding or evil sounding?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Either way is fine. ^^

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Okay how about Damon?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Marvelous.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sweet! So should we work on our own charries?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! I think I'll have a daughter of Luna Lovegood and Neville if that's alright.
By the way, how detailed are you in making charries? Could you make yours first?

message 38: by Janelle (last edited Jun 06, 2013 03:35PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sure I think mine will be hmmmmmm. A muggle's daughter that is a wizard but was adopted by a death eater?? Also I need to edit mine a bit more so I won't be as detailed.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments I'll finish it up after I eat.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Name: Janelle Thompson
Year: 5th
Blood type: muggle born
House: Gryffindor
Appearance:
Hair Color: Dark Long Black Hair
Eye Color: Deep blue eyes
Height: 4'9
Personality: Janelle is really nice but can be really rude too just depends if she's talking to her friends or to an enemy.
History: Janelle's mom was a muggle her dad also was a muggle. She was gifted as a wizard her mom died of child birth her dad died months before her birth. A wizard adopted her who was a death eater. She grew up thinking he was her father and didn't know who her parent's were but knew she was a muggle born.
Crush:
Wand: 9 2/4 inches. Nice and Supple. Dragon heart string core with Silver lime wood.
Quidditch: Gryffindor Seeker
Family: Mallory Thompson (mother)
Extra:

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hey I just found another idea for us to do... We can still do this one and if you want we can do the idea I have too??