Superhero High discussion

Out of school > Skating rink

Comments Showing 1-50 of 185 (185 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) | 507 comments Mod
Roller skates and pizza!

message 2: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (last edited Jun 06, 2013 01:24PM) (new)

http://www.polyvore.com/dark_coco_lal...

Hellena sat patiently and waited for Corinth. She had reapplied her makeup and watched couples skating.

message 3: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments Corinth walked in wearing black jeans , a blue vneck shirt and a red hoodie. He wore black athletic socks. He saw Helena and waved at her.

message 4: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

Helena smiled and stood. "Here's you hoodie back..." She smiled, handing it to him

message 5: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments "Keep it. I'll take it back later." Corinth said."I'm ready to skate. Plus my feet are cold.

message 6: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

Helena looked at him and laughed. She pulled his hoodie on and double checked the laces on her 1965 skates. She found them at an antique store and fell in love with the solid black skates with red laces.

message 7: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments Corinth almost rented his skates, but realizing that he may be doing this more often, he bought some blue skates with red and white laces. The almost loked like a par of his converse high tops on wheels. Corinth came back . "You ready to skate?"

message 8: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

"Yeah"she said happily. Helena got out onto the floor and began to skate backwards.

message 9: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments Corinth decided to skate forwards for now. Hellena looked like she like to skate.

message 10: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

"Hai"Hellena smiled. She watched him skate and then closed her eyes.

message 11: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments Corinth smile and raced past her with stealth. It wasn't hard with his power of Peak Human State. He did it so that she would open her eyes and no one be there, but not in the emotionally depressing way.

message 12: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

Hellena smiled and turned around and raced after him. She accidentally ran into him and they both landed in a pile. "Oops" she laughed.

message 13: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments Corinth landed with an oof and laughed. She was on top of him. What should he do? Should he follow his gut and kiss her or should he do the best thing in the end and push her away. No he couldn't push hr away; That would hurt her. Hheroes didn't hurt people. But he couldn't follow his gut. He wasn't even ure if he was bisexual or just gay or just straight. What if he was wrong. That would hurt her to leave the relationship. So He had to find a place in the middle. He had to be her friend for the good of everything. What was the best way to establish a line between friend and boyfriend? He decided to let her make the move. All of this went trhough his head in the act of his laughter.

message 14: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

She rolled off of him and laughed, her hand glaying on top of his on accident. She smiled at him and blushed.

message 15: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments Corinth had a mix of emotions, He decided to play it col. He stood up and offere his hand out " I can't just leave you on the floor now can I?"

message 16: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

Hellena laughed and took his hand. Her bones touched his skin and her arm than was skinless peeked out from the hoodie. She stood and smiled awkwardly.

message 17: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments When they started to skate again, Corinth started conversation. " So tell me about yourself. All I know is that your nme is Hellena and that you part of your body is fleshless." Corinth talk quietly in a way tha could still be understood.

message 18: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

"Well.. I love art and music. " she started. Hellena held his hand as they skated, absentmindedly.

message 19: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments " Cool. What Kinda music" Corinth asked. He knew they were holdng hands, but that wasn't a crossing the line between friend and boyfriend.

message 20: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

"Rock and alternative. You know, like Skrillex and Black Veil Brides" she said, skating beside him. The guy behind the glass in the sound booth announced the couple skate. Hellena looked over to Corinth.

message 21: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments Corinth looked back at her. " I guess it's time to take a break" Corinth said.

message 22: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

Hellena nodded and they both skated over to the lounge area and sat down.

message 23: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments Corinth sat beside her at a regular distance.

message 24: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

"When we fell, you looked like you were about to lean in and your lips were getting really close to my face" she laughed, teasing him like a friend would. She smiled.

message 25: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments " Not even. That was your mind playing tricks on you" Corinth said in a friendly tone.

message 26: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

Hellena laughed. "Yeah, I have a messed up head sometimes"she joked, looking at the couples skating sadly.

message 27: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments Corinth noticed her expression. "What's wrong?"

message 28: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

"It's fine... They just seem so happy... " Hellena sighed, resting her chin on her palm.

message 29: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments Corinth paused for a second then had an idea"You see that couple with the girl wearing the yellow shirt? She feels guilty because she's cheating on him. And that couple with guy wearing the pink buttn-down? He's worried bcause he doesn't know how to tell his boyfriend that he has a girlfriend.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 89 comments Nathan walked in, half interested, half spying on Corinth

message 31: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

"Woah.... So they aren't that happy..." She said in shock, looking at the two.

message 32: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments "Nope. I can hear their emotions and the only happy couple is" Corinth took a second to look around. "That one with the guy and the hoodie and the girl in all black."

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 89 comments Nathan looked at the door and nodded for a beautiful woman to come in. She was tall, blonde, skinny, she looked like a model. He felt no attraction, she was merely to make Corinth jealous

message 34: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments Corinth looked around and saw Nathan with a woman with a model-like physique. Corinth waved. " Hey Nathan come sit over here with your friend." Corinth knew that Nathan was gay, but he wondered if Nathan and his friend knew that.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 89 comments Nathan bit his lip, then realized his model was flirting with some other guy so he went over to Corinth

"G'day, there."

He said in his accent

message 36: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments "Sup. How are you?" Corinth asked giving him a very quick look-over.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 89 comments Nathan ran a hand over his hair and nodded "Pretty good. Loki is sick again, and its makes me worried."

((Loki is his dog, Thunder and Blake are his horses.))

message 38: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments " Oh that's not good. What about Thunder and Blake? Are they okay?" Corinth asked with a con cerned looked on his face

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 89 comments "They still dont get along that well, but they're all in good health." He said smiling sideways a little

message 40: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments "That's good." Corinth said. "So where'd you meet your friend?" Corinth looked athe girl fall all over some guy by the concessionstand like it was the bar at a nightclub.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 89 comments He watched her, then shook his head.

"Beach today. She thought I was Carver."

(His famous twin brother.)

message 42: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

Hellena sat and watched them talk. Her boney fingers wre still wrapped around his. She looked over to Corinth and whispered into his ear," can I trust him?"

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 89 comments Nathan heard her with his supersonic hearing. He cocked his head, then caught a glimpse of their hands intertwined. He took a deep breath

message 44: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments "Oh that's gotta suck to be mistakened for him so much. Oh I feel silly. Hellena, this is Nathan a friend of mine. Nathan meet Hellena, a newly made friend." Corinth said honestly. Despite his confused thought in his head and the emotions spewing from all of them, these were his friends. Yes, Corinth felt confident about this fact. But as we all know, facts can quickly change.

message 45: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

She put out her flesh covered hand and smiled.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 89 comments Nathan looked down at his hand, then sent a telepathy message to Corinth, wondering if he'd get it

She's your girlfriend?

message 47: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

Hellena looked down and put her hand down. She held Corinth's hand tightly and wondered if Nathan could see that her left hand was all bones.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 89 comments Nathan couldn't stop staring at their intwined fingers

message 49: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 93 comments "You want to hng out with us. We'd be happy to have you company us." Corinth put his hand of Hellena's to cover up her hand. Corinth didn't really understand the message of Nathan because came with the flood of emotions he constantly sensed as well as the emotion he felt as well.

message 50: by Gamzee Trash, The super-cool Principal (new)

Hellena watched them nervously. She rubbed her neck with her normal hand and pulled her hood over her head. She laid her head on Corinth's shoulder and squeezed his hand.

« previous 1 3 4