Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) By Rick Riordan → Start Date: July 12, 2013

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Hey everybody me and Shelby are going to be reading the lightning theif . anyone want to join us ?

message 2: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) I think I will join! I've been wanting to read this book forever! :D

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Anne (goodreadscomtattle) | 23 comments Whoo. I get to read it with Trinity and Trinity! x3

message 4: by Trinity (new)

Trinity lol :) Yay Trinity !!!!!!!

message 5: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) Shelby wrote: "Whoo. I get to read it with Trinity and Trinity! x3"

Hahahaha! Yay! We all get to read it together :D

message 6: by Trinity (new)

Trinity he he he :)

message 7: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) It's one of the best series I've ever read, next to Harry Potter. :) I love Greek Mythology

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I have read and re-read this series like 5 times and I'm not kidding! Enjoy it. Sea of Monsters comes out as a Movie in the fall so you'll be able to read it before it comes out.

ENJOY! And after you finish the 5 books in this series, be sure to move on to the "Hero's of Olympus" series that kinda carries this one on...

message 9: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Guys im sorry but i cant read this. I havent been feeling good and im in way over my head with all these buddy reads that I was thrilled to join but i cant sorry guys :(

message 10: by Trinity (new)

Trinity i hopw u guys can understand

message 11: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Anne (goodreadscomtattle) | 23 comments That's okay, Trinity. I didn't realize how overwhelming they were either. :)

message 12: by Yoly (new)

Yoly | 696 comments :O maybe I will read this with you

message 13: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) I hope I'll be able to! :-) I think so, since I'll have enough time to get it! We'll see...

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (yerawizardamanda) I want to join in on this :)
I recently got book one and have always wanted to start this series, just never have. this would be a great opportunity to get to it finally!!

message 15: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) Amanda wrote: "I want to join in on this :)
I recently got book one and have always wanted to start this series, just never have. this would be a great opportunity to get to it finally!!"

I'm glad you can join :-D I hope I will be able to as well!

message 16: by Ashlyn (new)

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I think I will join in on this one.

message 17: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn | 215 comments I have already read this. It took me less than a week. I wouldn't mind discussing it with you all.

Happy Reading!