Game Play Precursory School [Advanced Game Roleplay] discussion

Eastern Area > Football Field

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily was taking pictures for the football team practicing, since that was her job for Journalism to take the pictures. She didn't mind though because it was pure fun to her.

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) Chase was resting on the bench along with some of the other football players. He had practiced hard which he always does. He believes in giving everything a hundred and ten percent. Hard work pays off eventually. He takes a quick swig of water from his water bottle and takes his helmet off so he can breathe better.

message 4: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 15 comments Carmen was at the football field to try get in the team. she was a girl. so what? she was tougher than most of the other guys. she approached the area that was crowded with football players "hey" she said.

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) "Hi," Chase waves at the girl standing before him. He wipes the sweat from his forehead, it was an extremely hot day out. He looks up at the girl wondering what she had on her mind, and why she wasn't on the bleachers watching like all of the other girls.

message 6: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then went around and got close ups of some of the football players who some of them picked on her. She ignored them until someone touched her butt and she round house kicked them in the face saying, "Get some manners."

message 7: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 15 comments "I'm here to get in the team" Carmen said with confidence looking at the guy.

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) "Well I wish you good luck," he smiled at her taking another drink of his water and looking down away from the sun. He didn't think the girl would make it, not because she wasn't good enough but because the other guys and most likely the couch wouldn't like a girl on the team. Chase on the other hand thought that having a girl on the team would give them a little more diversity and could possibly strengthen them.

message 9: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then noticed Carmen was joining the football team and took her picture and said sticking out, "Hello I'm Emily Hill, but call me Emmy."

message 10: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 15 comments Carmen turned around "I'm Carmen, Carmen Croft" and then turned to the side of the guy again and asked "who is the couch?"

message 11: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily nodded and said, "Nice to meet you." She then then took a picture of Chase and asked, "You're Chase right?"

message 12: by Ms_Sara_Darling (new)

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) He looked around for the coach so he could help Carmen out. "The coach is over there," he pointed to the big guy messing with the blue cooler filled with sports drinks. "I'm Chase Preston by the way," he offered them his hand.

message 13: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 15 comments she took it and said "Carmen Croft. nice to meet you" and then headed to the couch. "Hey! you are the couch, right?"

((wanna rp him?))

message 14: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then nodded and left seeing that they were about to practice again. She then sat down on the bleachers taking picture.

message 15: by Ms_Sara_Darling (new)

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) ((I don't what you'd want me to say))

Chase checks his cell phone for messages noticing a couple from his sister. He sighs as he heads back onto the field and puts his helmet on. After a couple more drills he sits back down onto the bench. Practice was over for the day. Chase threw his helmet onto the ground as he gasped for air. It was so hard to breathe inside those things.

(( I gtg you guys, sorry, I should be back later! :( ))

message 16: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then finished taking pictures. She put her camera away in her camera holder and saw Chase breathing hard and walking over to him asked, "Are you okay?"

message 17: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 15 comments ((you don't?... umm.. say that he doesn't want girls in the team and she will be really good, better than almost any other football player there and she'll get in the team... or something))