Game Play Precursory School [Advanced Game Roleplay] discussion

Eastern Area > Tennis Courts

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) Gigi lingered on the edge of courts, watching the players hit the ball back and forth across the net. She wasn't looking to play; hell no. Sports were pointless. Why would one want to place an object through a net or exert themselves so hard to get to another side of a field? What were the rewards? The adrenaline, excitement, and bragging rights? Yeah, right. Gigi smirked. She would need more than that to make her try out a sport. She was just here to observe the players, at least until school started. The courts were a bit far from the main entrance and she knew she'd be late if she left right as the bell rang. But Gigi wasn't looking to be punctual for the classes. First day always made a good excuse anyway.

message 3: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 35 comments Mod
Cameron watched the people playing tennis then he noticed Gigi, Cameron had seen her in the past, but Cameron didn't talk to her then. Cameron wondered many things about the sport. Cameron knew he'd be late for the first class, but he didn't care, the first day was an excuse he'd used many times before when he was younger.

message 4: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) Gigi continued watching them with curious thoughts until she spotted another boy in the corner of her eye. Actually, she didn't spot him. A few girls playing tennis did, stopping for a minute to giggle and point at him. She rolled her eyes, pushing a bit of bitterness down. So only when a hot guy comes along do they pay attention to her? Interesting. They were all the same. She turned around to face him, pulling herself up on on of the fences and dangling her legs. She raised her eyebrows. "You're going to be late for class if you don't run along." He looked familiar from somewhere, but Gigi couldn't put a finger on it.

message 5: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

Cameron looked at Gigi, "Who cares really. The teachers are probably just lounging around in their secret room, besides, the It's the first day of school excuse has worked for me in the past," he replied, Gigi looked familiar from somewhere, but Cameron could'nt remember where.

message 6: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) Gigi smirked again. That wasn't the response she was expecting, but she liked it nonetheless. "That's why I'm out here." His response reminded her of herself, which was a foreign and unnerving feeling but it somehow felt good to have similar thoughts as someone, at least. Playing with a strand of her hair, she added, "Are you sure that you aren't just here for the ladies?" Gigi looked pointedly at the girls, still staring at him. It was getting a bit awkward, to be honest.

message 7: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

Cameron smiled, "I'm sure. Most of them staring at me hate me anyway," Cameron replied, adding "It's a long story as to why they hate me, but they hate me. Most of the time they just make fun of me, but whenever they decided to stare at me, it is totally freaking me out."

message 8: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) Gigi raised her eyebrows. "What, did you cheat on them or something? Great job," she commented sarcastically. She was new to the school, so she didn't know who hated who and the cliques or anything, but she would've thought this boy would be loved school-wide for his looks. Apparently not. She glanced at him. "And I don't believe I know your name, heartbreaker. I'm Genevieve. But I go by Gigi." She extended her hand for him to shake, a small smirk on her lips.

message 9: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

Cameron looked around, "I didn't cheat on them, they annoyed me so I threw something at them. I'm not a heartbreaker Gigi. I'm Cameron Winston, but you can call me Cam." Cameron shook Gigi's hand. Cameron looked around again at the girls staring at HIM (it's refering to Cameron not the girls staring).

message 10: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) Gigi couldn't help but smile at his comment. If someone annoyed her, she wouldn't have thrown something at them; she would've annoyed them back and probably even more so. But Cameron's reaction was amusing. She jumped down from the fence and pulled her hand away. "Hmm, not a heartbreaker? Why do I find that so hard to believe?" She glanced over at the girls and sighed. "Well, how about we get out of here? I don't fancy being glared at." Gigi glanced at the school. She didn't really want to go to class, and they could always ditch.

message 11: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

Cameron smiled at Gigi, "Yep not a heartbreaker, my mother always said I would be one, but she was always saying stuff like that. Do you find everything hard to believe?." Cameron looked at the girls then back at Gigi, "Ya, I'm with ya there. Those girls are starting to get on my nerves. Neither do I." Cameron replied, he glanced at the school, then at the entrance, he liked the idea of ditching, school in a way had always been boring for him.

message 12: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) "Yeah. I find everything and everyone hard to believe. Sorry to disappoint you; I'm just a skeptic." Gigi replied. Nonetheless, she couldn't help but smile, trying not to let it show. This kid was different from the others. It would be interesting to get to know him. Shrugging her backpack on one shoulder, she added, "So where to?" ((You can pick...))

message 13: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

Cameron looked around, "Well, Gigi. I guess it's time to Ditch school, I want to be anywhere but here," Cameron replied, "I know. how about we go to Corona Marina's Shae Shell. It sounds like a better place to be than here." Cameron smiled, he wanted to get to know Gigi better. Cameron put his backpack onto his right shoulder.

message 14: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) "Anywhere is better than here," agreed Gigi. She hooked her fingers through the belt loop of her jeans and began walking slowly out of school, so she could get the satisfaction of successfully ditching while walking so slow. It was only when they were half way across the courtyard did Gigi realize she didn't know where the Shae Shell was. She gave Cameron a glance. She wouldn't admit that she was lost, ever, but for their sake she hoped he knew where he was going,

message 15: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

"Agreed." Cameron replied. He kept his backpack on his right shoulder and began walking slowly out of school, he liked the satisfaction of ditching. Cameron smiled, "I know where I'm going.I just hope the teachers don't know what is going on already." Cameron replied.

message 16: by safia ☼ (new)

safia ☼ (deadpegasus) "I'm relieved that we won't be lost, because that is a lame way to get caught while ditching." Gigi commented. And it was; of all the things you could do to get caught, getting lost had to be the worst. She smiled. "As long as we say we were sick or something. I dunno. A good excuse and we'll be fine, teacher-wise." Gigi followed him towards the Shae Shell, hoping he wasn't t leading them in the wrong direction and wondering why she was accompanying him in the first place. She operated solo.

((you can post first.))

message 17: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

"Totally" Cameron replied, "Ya, that will work." Cameron replied again and he was going in the right direction, he was not sure how, but he was.