Game Play Precursory School [Advanced Game Roleplay] discussion

Main Area > Welcome Office

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Drax, Ace Attorney (last edited Jun 16, 2013 09:49AM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) | 364 comments Mod
Nathan was the first student in, his bag slung over his shoulder. He looked around the office, waiting for some official to talk to him. One did, and told him to wander around until class started. Strange sense of responsibility.

message 3: by Caramel Cat (last edited Jun 16, 2013 09:53AM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then accidentally ran into Nathan almost making her drop her camera, but she luckily caught it with a sigh. She then said looking at Nathan, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

message 4: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"It's fine, it's not your fault, I should of paid attention," Nathan said, as always, defending the accused.

message 5: by Caramel Cat (last edited Jun 16, 2013 10:02AM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then put out her hand that wasn't holding her camera and said, "I'm Emily Hill, but you can call me Emmy."

message 6: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Hi, Emmy, I'm Nathan," Nathan said, shaking her hand. He smiled warmly, then let go.

message 7: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then said holding her camera up and pointing it at him, "Well smile for me, so I can take a picture."

message 8: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan kept up his smile, finding the girl extremely amusing. He wondered why she was obsessed with her camera, since she obviously was.

message 9: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then took a picture of him and said, "Done." She then put her camera back in her case on the back of her belt. She then said, "So are you new here?" She hadn't seen him before.

message 10: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

((It's the first day event, remember?))

message 11: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((Well she has been here a couple time before to tour the campus.))

message 12: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Yep, I didn't come to the tours, so I don't know where I am," Nathan said, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

message 13: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then said with a smile, "Well, leave it to me. I'll show you around."

message 14: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan smiled, then said, "Okay, sounds great."

message 15: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then said, "So what is your first class?"

message 16: by Drax, Ace Attorney (last edited Jun 16, 2013 10:26AM) (new)

"English," Nathan answered, beaming. He loved English.

message 17: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then laughed, "Me too, weird."

message 18: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Great! Then you show me around more afterwards," Nathan said, chuckling.

message 19: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then said looking at his hair, "Your hair is kinda distracting."

message 20: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Is it? Why?" Nathan asked, surprised. No one ever thought that before.

message 21: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Guys, it's still an advanced roleplay. At least 4 sentences per post please.))

message 22: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then said, "The way you style your hair. I haven't seen anyone do that before, but it looks good." It was true the way he styled it was a good look on him though.

message 23: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((Sure sorry))

message 24: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Ah, I see," Nathan said, shifting a bit. He never really talked about his hair before. Usually it was about why he liked purple, or chess, but never his hair. "The truth is, I don't really style it all that much," he said, blushing.

message 25: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then laughed seeing him blush, "It's cute don't worry." She then looked at her watch making sure they wouldn't be late to class. She noticed they had 20 mins. She then looked back at him with a smile.

message 26: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Well, lead the way," Nathan said, still a little flustered. He shrugged it off, regaining his normal demeanor. He hoped that English was different here than it was everywhere else. He wanted to actually be able to write freely.

message 27: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily nodded and said, "Sure." She then then lead the way. She had a camera back in her hands though taking pictures every one in a while. She looked at him though one in a while to make sure she didn't lose him. She was very alert though with a smile on her face.

message 28: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan looked around, analyzing everything. He memorized the room locations, and purpose. All the while, he followed Emily, not really paying attention to her. He was too busy processing information.

message 29: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((to English room))

message 30: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) Soaren walked in with 2 bags slung over his shoulders. Soaren looks around and thinks" where should I go from here.he realizes something and thinks" do I have a dorm room".( where should he go

message 31: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) Someone told him where his room was then handed him the key

message 32: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) He left and went to his room