Game Play Precursory School [Advanced Game Roleplay] discussion

Western Area > English Class

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then said, "Well here it is." She then put her camera away walking into the class room. She then looked at Nathan who was taking note of everything. She thought it was funny because she does that too.

message 3: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) | 364 comments Mod
"Very interesting," Nathan said, taking the room in. He decided that this room looked pretty typical, and got a little depressed. "Oh well," he sighed. He wouldn't dwell on it too much.

message 4: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then asked, "What's wrong?" She noticed her seemed depressed by something and didn't like it. She then put her bag down on a empty desk. Emily also grabbed things out of her bag getting ready for class though.

message 5: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"It looks... normal," Nathan said, sighing. "I don't like normality," he said. He looked around for any sign of uniqueness. Unfortunately, he saw none.

message 6: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then smiled at what he said and added, "Well some people do like normality." It was true if people didn't people would try to fit in and be cool. That was her logic any way. Most people didn't agree with her though.

message 7: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan frowned, shaking his head. He wasn't sure he agreed. "I have an objection to that. I think that only normal try to fit in, while abnormal attempt to be themselves," he said, feeling uncertain. He hadn't really thought much about it.

message 8: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily looked at him surprised when he said that. He was interesting very different then most people. She then argued back smiling sitting down at her desk looking at him saying, "Some people try to fit in though. They like to fit in even if they aren't being themselves they don't mind because they think that fitting is better than standing out. Only to find out they were wrong. So to answer your question yes some people like normality to a certain degree."

message 9: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"I don't understand that. Why try to fit in when you should be forging your own path?" Nathan asked. He laughed. "That's just silly. If your different, embrace yourself!" he said, smiling.

message 10: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then said, "I not talking about myself. I'm just explaining the mind set of some people." She like talking to him though noticing that they were just arguing and said, "I agree with you though people should embrace difference, but with the way society works nowadays if you're different you tend to get picked on. So people hind their differences, or at least try to." She thought about when she would sometimes get picked on herself.

message 11: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"I didn't say I was talking about you," Nathan said. "I was speaking metaphorically," he explained. This was a good debate. He loved debates.

message 12: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then said, "I know, but I didn't want you to think I was speaking of personal experience." She then smiled at him. She loved to debate too and solve puzzles. She was happy to meet such an interesting person.

message 13: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan smiled, happy to be argue with someone. He loved it. "That's fine," he said, laughing. This was interesting, at least.

message 14: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Emily then said smiling, "Well, that was fun." She never meet anyone she could talk to like this. She could help, but enjoy his company.

message 15: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan sat at a desk close to the front, to better analyze information. He smiled at Emily, and put his head down to sleep before class started. ((Bye, I'll pick this up later, but I'm multi-tasking way too much.))

message 16: by Caramel Cat (last edited Jun 29, 2013 06:50AM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((okay))

Emily smiled back at him. She then noticed he was sleeping and looked out the window taking her camera out. She then took pictures of things looked that looked interesting. She glanced at Nathan a couple times a little lonely, but shrugged if off. She sat back down in her desk when the bell rang and left to her Journalism Class later.