Kindle Love Stories discussion

The Bond That Built Us
This topic is about The Bond That Built Us
The Authors Hub > Free contemporary NA romance until 6/08

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 06, 2013 12:30PM) (new)

***This is my first novel so I'm making it FREE this weekend!***

The Bond That Built Us

It is called The Bond That Built Us, and here's a little tidbit of info:

My name is Aubrey and I have spent the last few years as a lifeless doormat. I have tried to rekindle my friendship with my cousin, MJ, but continue to fail. My last attempt is on vacation with her and her friends. This is where I meet Kellan, and as our friendship becomes a roller coaster of heartache, tragedy, and love, we are continually questioning ourselves and what we are to each other. Are we just friends, or something more? And as we get closer the painful bond we made together can either make us stronger or tear us apart.

"As I lie here and stare up at the cracked and stained ceiling, reality starts to kick in and I know. I know that there won’t be a way out unless we make it happen. The saying 'it’s always darkest before the dawn' pops in my head and while I should use it as encouragement, I can’t help but wonder how dark this journey can go before dawn hits."

This New Adult Romance contains offensive language and mature situations.

It's available only on Amazon at the moment, but like I said it is freeeee until Saturday so pick it up and let me know what you thought! (A review would be helpful since I'm just now starting out)

Thanks a bunch, hope you love it!

-KK

Jackie (lauriehouse) Thanks so much! snagged it an def. gonna start it now! It sounds really good

message 3: by Clair (new)

Clair Glass | 3 comments I just got it, too! Good luck with the promo :)

message 4: by Helen (new)

Helen | 2 comments Thank you so much I've just downloaded my copy and can't wait to read it this weekend and post my review x

message 5: by Reinette (new)

Reinette Downloaded a copy as well. Thanks for making it available for free.

message 6: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Vought | 4 comments Thanks so much! I got it and will definitely leave you a review! :). Best of luck to you and thanks again for making it free for us! :)

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Baise | 1 comments I just downloaded! Can't wait to dive in! Thanks!