Game Play Precursory School [Advanced Game Roleplay] discussion

Regular Information > Introductions/Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Introduce yourself here and just chat here!

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) I've been waiting for a group like this! :D

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Hehe well, I just got inspired by a school group, the Disney one, and I love games so :D

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) The prom topic got me really confused and everything so I haven't really been on that group much lately, I have a lot of stuff to catch up on though

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Oh well, it's okay :) I didn't mean to copy amy of the Disney school, but th concept seemed amazing and well, every school is almost the same. I want to add more game things though

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) I don't think you copied it, you just made your own version where people could make different characters

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Awh well :) I'm.glad you think so. And do you have any ideas for more game 'things' for in the RP?

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) Um, hold on a sec Ill go look at what you already have

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Hehe alrighty ^^

message 10: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. It's not copying it at all! :3

It's just really similar but its ok!

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I'm happy with this blessing. Lol. Thanks c: though I feel a lot is missing :/

message 12: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. I've been on hiatus in the Walter Disney role-play.

I've got horse and sheep shows all next week C:

message 13: by Ms_Sara_Darling (new)

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) What about a karaoke bar, go kart place, mall/clothing store, coffee place, book store (video store, game store, or a place that has all three), a lake, forest, mountains, vacation destinations (like roller coasters, water parks, etc.)

message 14: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) @Nee Nee oh, it seems like everyone is busy ^^ horse shows?

@Sara. Thanks a lot! :D the go kart is a really awesome idea.

message 15: by Ms_Sara_Darling (new)

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) You're welcome :3

message 16: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol thanks ^^ I hope it'll be awesome :3

message 17: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Hey guys!
I'm slightly disappointed I didn't join fast enough to claim Zelda or Link, but I'll manage.

message 18: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. Ri-Ri,

I'm sorry I've been on hiatus in the boarding school- where would you like to send our narwhals?

message 19: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) Omg! I love video games <3 I'm Kirstin, btw. And that's Lightning on my avatar :)

message 20: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. Herro. :)

I was just going through some of my video games and I found that and I claimed her and Sephrioth. ^.^

I love FF.

message 21: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) Hey, I just checked the Claimed Characters and found out that I claimed her first. 9 minutes before you did. Sorry, I checked it. I don't claim a character unless they're available.

message 22: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) I know I'm new here, and I don't mean any disrespect. But please be fair to me. I'm a pro roleplayer. And I check everything before I post anything.

message 23: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. You did ?

I really honestly didn't see this. As soon as my post made on the character claim, my Internet malfunctioned and I wasn't even sure if it posted right.

I'm being completely honest here, and I didn't get any notifications for this thread. I've been doing characters and been rather idle.

I've already made my character, and like I said, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but can there possibly just be two or something? I hate to delete all my hard work all because of a misunderstanding.

message 24: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Ummmm....
I was actually thinking of creating a group based on Dreamworks animation but I don't know if I should now that there's a Disney group and a video games one...

message 25: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. There's also a Elite one, with famous people.

Just as a point if reference.

I didn't realize the whole boarding school thing would take off so quickly.

message 26: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Yeah I'm part of the Elite one, just haven't been able to post much there yet.
Yeah well that's what I was thinking. What I thought to change it up a bit, it would be like a village or something where the characters all live and no one aside from them know about the town or something. :)

Huh?

message 27: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. You can have Zelda.

I was going to claim her but I decided not to, but kept her on my claims list b/c I knew you wanted her.

message 28: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) What really?
Oh my goodness thank you Nee-Nee!
I love you. :D

I'm still not sure whether I should make the Dreamworks based group because:

1: My groups always end up dying. :(
and
2: There are already three of those sorts of groups that I know of.

I'm sort of just wondering whether anyone would join is all.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria {Ri-Ri} ♥ wrote: "Yeah I'm part of the Elite one, just haven't been able to post much there yet.
Yeah well that's what I was thinking. What I thought to change it up a bit, it would be like a village or something wh..."

That sounds really good:)

message 30: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. I would!
Because I luv chu. <3

But I feel like a turd because I haven't posted for you for Kohlvaeh and Lyndole at all:/

message 31: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. I'm afraid Walter Elias is kinda dying a wee bit :/

Only because I haven't been as active.

It's just hard devoting time to ALL my roleplays, you know? :3

message 32: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) You think so?
Because I can make it.
I haven't made a group in what feels like forever and I feel like making one but I just don't know if anyone would join.
Heh... I already have one character that I'm claiming. That is if I make it.

message 33: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. Can I just first and foremost claim Astrid from How to Train your Dragon? :)

Possibly.

message 34: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Yeah I know how you feel, Nee-Nee.
I've just had heaps of assessment in the past couple of weeks so I haven't been on all that much.

message 35: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Layne Marie♬{Nee-Nee} wrote: "Can I just first and foremost claim Astrid from How to Train your Dragon? :)

Possibly."

Yes of course.
I'm stealing Jack Frost for myself.

message 36: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) If I make it. :P

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria {Ri-Ri} ♥ wrote: "You think so?
Because I can make it.
I haven't made a group in what feels like forever and I feel like making one but I just don't know if anyone would join.
Heh... I already have one character tha..."

I would join:)

Layne Marie♬{Nee-Nee} wrote: "I'm afraid Walter Elias is kinda dying a wee bit :/

Only because I haven't been as active.

It's just hard devoting time to ALL my roleplays, you know? :3"

I can understand:/ my role players on mystic high have been getting a little angry at me because I haven't been posting on it.

message 38: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) I'm just kinda worried that there aren't enough movies to make characters from...
So the limit would probably be two characters or something...

message 39: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Either I do the Dreamworks thing or fairytale based characters.

message 40: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. I might claim Gloria the Hippo instead :3

I totally get it, it's frustrating!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria dear, I have seen more Dreamworks movies in my life than Disney ones. You could do Pixar and stuff as well:)

message 42: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Haha!
I love Gloria. :3

message 43: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Yes that's true, Gracie. I could do a pixar one. But a lot of pixar movies fall under Disney too.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg, Gloria is just beautiful :'D
I would claim Princess Fiona:)

message 45: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. Pixar does more collab with Disney, though :3

What about just a animated movie, roleplay?

Warner Bros, Dreamworks, et cetera

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

True:/

message 47: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Yes that's a very good idea, Nee-Nee.
Maybe I should do that...
It could be like a village or something instead of a school....

message 48: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. In that case, I's claim one of the characters from Quest for Camelot. ;)

message 49: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. I need to go to sleeps,

So if you do,

I'm claiming Gloria and the blind guy(Going to be turned girl) from Quest for Camelot! :3

message 50: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) I think I'll do that...
Because that way I can still have Jack Frost hehe...
It could be Disney, Dreamworks, Pixar, Warner Bros. and any other animated movies.
Would you guys join?

« previous 1