Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10)
This topic is about Lover Reborn
Previous BOTM threads > Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10) by J.R. Ward

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments We are currently on book 10 of the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series!!

Read and Discuss here.

Happy Reading!!!
~Danielle~
The Fab Five Monthly Updates Mod

Andrea Murray (andreamurray) | 17 comments This one was just okay for me. I love this series, but I just couldn't get into Tohrment's story. I got tired of the fading wife image, and I just felt badly for Autumn. (Is that right? It's been awhile.)

Kirrily Hi,

I also read this a whole ago, it was ok. I those this series and all it's characters. But I am over her dragging out the Qhuinn and Blay story she needs to bite the bullet and write it or resolve it.

Cheers

Minerva (minnie6484) | 26 comments I enjoyed reading this book, it wasnt one of the best in this series. I think Tohrment at times was a little mean to Autumn, especially after everything she went through. I did love how she tried fix her relationship with Xhex.

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) I agree with you guys it wasn't the best but I thought we had to get it over with. We couldn't just watch Tohr dissolve forever so I thought it at least brought him back into the Brotherhood.