Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
This topic is about Hush, Hush
Previous BOTM threads > Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments Your Fab 5 Mods have personally picked this book as one of our BOTMs. :)

Read and discuss here.

Happy Reading!!!
~Danielle~
The Fab Five Monthly Updates Mod

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | -4 comments I enjoyed this book, not amazing but a decent read. I liked the sequel as well but that's as far as I've gotten :)

message 3: by Moriah (new)

Moriah I'll start it soon :)

Gabby | 906 comments I didn't rnjoy this one as much as I thought I would, but it was the better of the first three I think.

message 5: by Miranda (new) - added it

Miranda Failor I started this book but im finding it hard to get into. I dont maybe it will get better

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I really enjoyed this book. :)

Dana | 115 comments I have read the whole series if the first book is slow but if you can get thought it the next books are great

Melissa Crowe I really enjoyed this series. It was my first (and so far only) fallen angel book I have read.

K.A. Last (kalast) | 17 comments I really liked Hush, Hush, it's one of my favourite books. The other books in the series are good as well, but I was a bit over it by the time I got to Finale. Finale was my least favourite of the four, and it took me a while to finish it.

message 10: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Shull I enjoyed the book. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) K.A. wrote: "I really liked Hush, Hush, it's one of my favourite books. The other books in the series are good as well, but I was a bit over it by the time I got to Finale. Finale was my least favourite of the ..."

I feel Finale was rushed. :\

Gabby | 906 comments I was going to read Finale, but someone gave me a spoiler and the only reason I was going to read the last book is gone :(

message 13: by Moriah (new)

Moriah Shame!
Anyone who gives spoilers should die.

Gabby | 906 comments I KNOW!! The spoiler box is there for a reason!!

Skaistė | 66 comments I liked this one and sequels. Now I'm waiting until Finale will be translated and released :)

Brandi A (violetphx) Skaistė wrote: "I liked this one and sequels. Now I'm waiting until Finale will be translated and released :)"

Wow, that's exciting! What language?
Hush, Hush is one of my favorite books. I read the whole series--in English--and once I finished, I still believed the first one was the best. I'm glad I read all of them, though. You'll be glad too! :)

Skaistė | 66 comments Lithuanian :)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | -4 comments Wow, that's awesome :) I'm in Estonia right now, my friend got married :) But I head to London tomorrow!

message 19: by Allie (new)

Allie Jean (allie_jean) | 1 comments I couldn't get into this book, I really tried. I read the first two and then had to give it up. I was entertained, that much I could say for sure. There were just so many incongruences that I couldn't continue with it. I made a jumbled mess in my noggin'

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | -4 comments That's where I stopped as well :)

Andrea Murray (andreamurray) | 17 comments I love this book. I recommend it to my students all the time. When this came out, I had so many girls fawning over Edward Cullen, and my standard comment became, "Patch could kick Edward's butt." The copies in my room are destroyed from so many teen hands! I read through number two also. Some overzealous girl told me about number three, so I stopped reading them.

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | -4 comments Ha! Patch and Edward, now that could be an interesting fight!

message 23: by D.H. (new) - rated it 4 stars

D.H. Nevins (dhnevins) | 5 comments Speaking of comparing books, I read Hush, Hush right after reading the Fallen series and I liked it so much more. The writing is cleaner, the characters are more interesting and Patch is far more intriguing. Two thumbs up for a very enjoyable read!

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) I thought this book was really similar to "Twilight." I continued with the series though, and am now moving on to the fourth and final novel. I will say that the plot has developed much better for me than the "Twilight" ones did, and I would rather read this book than any of the Stephanie Meyers.