Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Forgive Me Father for I Have Loved
Specific IR Book Talk > Has anyone read Tiana LaVeen's latest book?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anino  (anino) | 773 comments Has anyone read Forgive Me Father for I Have Loved by Tiana Laveen ?

Do you feel like Tiana LaVeen has improved her skills as a writer, or do you feel like saying "meh..."?

message 2: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - added it

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
I haven't read it yet, but is sounds really good. I saw your review and feel like getting a copy of it now, LOL!

Channasl | 138 comments I've read Forgive Me Father for I Have Loved by Tiana Laveen and I was leery before starting it but it was a really good book. I am glad that I took a chance on it.

Ethel (Abdallared) | 3595 comments I read it...It's really good...I enjoyed it....

Ladyamelia | 173 comments Yes and I loved it.

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments I haven't but nominated it for our next book of the month.

Channasl | 138 comments Has anyone read Temptation or Faith by Shanice Booth? I think I want to get it but am not sure.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I read it and really enjoyed it. She took precious time to build the characters relationship and also gave the reader time to truly like and know who the characters where. However in saying that I will also say that you have dang near read the whole book before it reaches it climax (no pun intended actually) and though things are wrapped up nicely, for all the history given I wanted to bask in the climax and resolution a little longer. I don't know how the author could have given me more so I say that is a mark of a pretty good book.

The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears (thefountainpendiva) | 1210 comments Anino wrote: "Has anyone read Forgive Me Father for I Have Loved by Tiana Laveen?

Do you feel like Tiana LaVeen has improved her skills as a writer, or do you feel like saying "meh..."?"

I do want to read this because it's such a unique subject matter, but I'm not in the mood to deal with the author's "fans" who have the nasty habit of attacking those who don't give her books glowing reviews. I may borrow this if possible. I'm curious to see how Ms. Laveen handles such a touchy subject.