Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

Characters > Favorite THG character?

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gracie (new)

Gracie (gracie25) | 11 comments Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Prim, Thresh, Cato, Effie, Rue, Clove, Glimmer, Foxface, etc. Who's your favorite?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (randhrshipper1) | 15 comments Peeta.

message 5: by harriyanna (new)

harriyanna hasanati hook | 5 comments Finnick!

message 6: by Resa (new)

Resa (dunstan) | 4 comments Katniss, Gale, Peete, Prim and Rue

message 7: by Dana (new)

Dana (danasbooks) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Katniss or Peeta yeah idk i <3 them all

message 8: by Nessa (new)

Nessa (dorkieness) Peeta because he was always true to himself and I loved how sincere he was. My favorite part was when him and Katniss were arguing about the missing food, when fox gave ate the poisoned berries. I seriously LOL'd.

Also Haymitch, I think he was very smart and strategic about his motives throughout the entire trilogy. He knew Katniss so well and his intentions were (for the most part) good.

message 9: by Lois (last edited Jun 19, 2013 02:35PM) (new)

Lois | 2 comments Team Haymitch ;) Was very disappointed that they cut him head diving off the stage.
And I love Seneca Crane's beard, shame he wasn't mentioned more in the books.

message 10: by Susie (new)

Susie Johnson (susiekay18) | 21 comments finnick is freakin amazing!!!

message 11: by harriyanna (new)

harriyanna hasanati hook | 5 comments Susie wrote: "finnick is freakin amazing!!!"

:-) i love him!!! For some weird reason i found him funny.

message 12: by Shira tan (new)

Shira tan | 25 comments Rue or prim!!

message 13: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Bieschke | 25 comments Cinna:)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Katniss and peeta!

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 31 comments Katniss, Peeta, Rue, and of course Prim!

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma Risgaard larsen | 10 comments Peeta!

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Risgaard larsen | 10 comments Nicole wrote: "Susie wrote: "finnick is freakin amazing!!!"

:-) i love him!!! For some weird reason i found him funny."

I agree that he is funny and he is also one of my favorite characters because he saved Peeta's life :)

message 18: by Miranda (new)

Miranda (mirmir0401) Katniss and Gale

message 19: by Brigid (new)

Brigid Kane (rarityrox) | 3 comments Although this is a very hard decision, I would have to say either Haymitch or Katniss.
Haymitch, although usually drunk, was always loyal to Katniss in all three books even if she didn't realize it. One of the only reasons Katniss is alive is because of him. He also always has a sense of strategy, and when you wouldn't expect it, a soft side.
The reason I love Katniss is because she is a strong women figure, and in books this is happening a lot more. It used to just be the men who would always win every battle. Katniss, unlike these men, had many struggles that she has to face during the storyline, both physically and mentally.
Overall, Katniss and Haymitch are by far the best characters in the book. In my opinion, of course.

♪ℰʟɪzᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ▪❂▪ℋᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ▪❂▪ (elizabethisafangirl) Gale!! I just loved his character so much! I do think that Katniss should've been with him, but that's not the only reason why I love him.

message 21: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (americanxgirlxluvrx386) | 157 comments 1. Peeta
2. Finnick

message 22: by Mark (new)

Mark Chisnell (markchisnell) | 5 comments Katniss...

message 23: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jasaui | 12 comments Katniss, but Finnick is so sexy <3

message 24: by Shira tan (new)

Shira tan | 25 comments Also clove!

message 25: by Ana Lucía (new)

Ana Lucía | 24 comments Katniss because of her character and determination, Peeta because he was really sweet and loyal, and Finnick because he had totally sexy and amazing personality. I'll really miss him

message 26: by Mckenna (new)

Mckenna | 11 comments Peeta. I love Peeta. But if I could be like someone in the book, it would be Katniss.

message 27: by harriyanna (new)

harriyanna hasanati hook | 5 comments Ana Lucía wrote: "Katniss because of her character and determination, Peeta because he was really sweet and loyal, and Finnick because he had totally sexy and amazing personality. I'll really miss him"

yes!!!!!!

message 28: by harriyanna (new)

harriyanna hasanati hook | 5 comments Andrea wrote: "Katniss, but Finnick is so sexy <3"

yess!!!

message 29: by harriyanna (new)

harriyanna hasanati hook | 5 comments GymnasticsLover2001 wrote: "Also clove!"

I love clove. i actually found her a little funny.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked peeta and katniss not just because of the romance because their personallitys stood out to me and i enjoyed the books as well

message 31: by Graziella (new)

Graziella (grazia) I liked alot of the characters actually.

Peeta, Katniss, Haymitch, Finnick just to name a few.

message 32: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) Peeta, Katniss, Finnick, and Rue.

message 33: by Kharla (new)

Kharla | 14 comments Peeta or Cinna or Haymitch or Finnick - I don't know! I think I'll just go with President Snow

message 34: by Kharla (new)

Kharla | 14 comments Oh! & Boggs!

message 35: by alex (new)

alex (casualblindness) Finnick Odair. He's... He's amazing. President Snow threatened to kill everyone he loved if he didn't do what he said and he did it. He acts like he's better than everyone else but inside he's broken. The girl he loves went mad and he didn't. He took care of her. He helped the Mockingjay live and sacrificed his life for her. So yeah, he's my favorite character. I'm done now.

message 36: by Maxine (new)

Maxine | 14 comments Katniss is my favourite overal character. But I do have little characters I like in each both just as much.

message 37: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rubiechan) | 10 comments Haymitch, Finnick, Gale, Katniss, Peeta, and Cinna.

message 38: by Coda (new)

Coda (cocacolacoda) | 3 comments Johanna Mason and Finnick Odair.

message 39: by Coda (new)

Coda (cocacolacoda) | 3 comments Danya I like Marvel too... Except he killed Rue...