Superheroes and Comic Book Club discussion

Author's Corner > Give these books a chance about romance and sci-fi

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris Love (HeroesLikeMeEntertainment) | 4 comments My name is Chris Love. I have two new books available called John Henry 2.0 and The Alien Ambassador: Sticks and Stones. Both books are available at heroeslikeme.com in paperback and ebook versions. The first 10 people that emails me will get a free ebook of both to review. Both have to be reviewed within a month.

Sales from both books will fund a movie called The Alien Ambassador. Thanks heroeslikeme.com

message 2: by Jim, The Ulti-Moderator (new)

Jim (jkmfilms) | 785 comments Mod
Thanks for sharing about your books, Chris! They sound interesting.

I might try to read them now, but I've got a backlog of about 10 books in my summer reading!

message 3: by Steven (new)

Steven Morton | 181 comments I would love to read them too Chris, after I get thru the 3 books and another member who sent me a draft his book this week. I love the title John Henry 2.0

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris Love (HeroesLikeMeEntertainment) | 4 comments Steven wrote: "I would love to read them too Chris, after I get thru the 3 books and another member who sent me a draft his book this week. I love the title John Henry 2.0"

Thanks for the interest. Just let me know when you are ready and I'll send you a ebook for free

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris Love (HeroesLikeMeEntertainment) | 4 comments Jim wrote: "Thanks for sharing about your books, Chris! They sound interesting.

I might try to read them now, but I've got a backlog of about 10 books in my summer reading!"

Just let me know when you are ready and I'll send you a free ebook

message 6: by Steven (new)

Steven Morton | 181 comments Chris wrote: "Steven wrote: "I would love to read them too Chris, after I get thru the 3 books and another member who sent me a draft his book this week. I love the title John Henry 2.0"

Thanks for the interes..."

I sure will Chris.