Fans of McNaught discussion

Judith McNaught's facebook page

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 38 comments I know it's great!!!! So good to hear from her.

message 2: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Deluca (darlenedeluca) | 6 comments Thanks! Liked! She's a longtime favorite, and I'm sure has influenced my writing -- hope so anyway! Love her characters!

Lady Tina Michelle (tinariggins) | 6 comments I wasn't aware of this - thanks! I've liked it! :)

message 4: by Carla (new)

Carla (carla121) | 4 comments Robin wrote: "Do you have a link?"

Hi!

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/authorjudith...

message 5: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Deluca (darlenedeluca) | 6 comments No, but those are two of my favorites, especially Paradise. I think I may have had to replace my copy of that one! :-)

message 6: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 9 comments JM posted on her FB page that they are finally releasing her backlist in ebook format....

message 7: by Kathryn (last edited Dec 27, 2013 09:58PM) (new)

Kathryn Barrett (kathrynsb) | 1 comments Thank goodness they're releasing them in digital! I ordered a hardback copy of Paradise in October, it finally reached me the other day (via USPS APO shipping). The private seller on Amazon didn't ship priority, so it took two months to reach me overseas. Can not wait for digital releases of all the rest!

message 8: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 9 comments I know! I had read on her fan site that she authorized it years ago but Simon and Schuster wouldn't let it happen. If you go to that site, you can vote (through Amazon) on a petition to have them on ebook. I did it months ago. Can't wait.

message 9: by Rosie (new)

Rosie Walker | 25 comments Someone cannot remember who sent a chat with an Author's name that write very similar to JM please send the name one again I'm sorry I misplaced the name Rosie

message 10: by Lemon (last edited Sep 06, 2014 06:11PM) (new)

Lemon | 1 comments The last time Ms. McNaught posted on Facebook was March 6 of 2014. She had a posting a while back on her FB page that she was working on a story about the present day descendants of the characters in Whitney, My Love.

message 11: by Carla (last edited Oct 31, 2014 06:02PM) (new)

Carla (carla121) | 4 comments Hi. She posted yesterday in her facebook page and said she will have the book finished by Christmas. :)