Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1) Pretty Little Liars discussion

Books

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hediya Hi who likes book??:) I love books

Christine I'd marry books if it was legal. lol Wait is it legal?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG how funny to meet people who also like books on a site like this...

Christine Anastasia Inkyfingers - Rider of Thestrals wrote: "OMG how funny to meet people who also like books on a site like this..."

lol well you don't say

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I was excited when I saw that most of the kids in my class said that they like to read... however I soon figured out that that is not the same as truly LOVING books. They just don't understand my jokes and references to all the books I have read... HELP ME!!!

Christine Dani ik the feeling i'm the oldest of seven and my baby sister is the only one I can actually click with. Liking books and loving books are the same as having associates and your best friends.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the books for other reasons than I love the show.

Christine I don't understand the show

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Books are like drugs to me, I'm addicted, it makes me feel happy while i read, Except it's not bad for my health. I have many friends who like reading, but I'm obsessed. The word 'Bibliophile' is the first word that comes to mind when i try to describe myself. Books are doors to different worlds and books are my best friends. I ♥ BOOKS!!!!!

Christine Bookworm wrote: "Books are like drugs to me, I'm addicted, it makes me feel happy while i read, Except it's not bad for my health. I have many friends who like reading, but I'm obsessed. The word 'Bibliophile' is t..."
I honestly believe we were separated at birth lol

Aryunna Brown haha^^^^