Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Too many Ann Moores

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann Moore (amoorewriter) | 3 comments Hi there! I am the author of the book Girl Reinvented. I added the book, and built an author page, but now the "Ann Moore" that pops up with my book is the wrong one. Can someone advise how to change this? I'm the Ann Moore from Stoney Creek, and this is the only book I've written. Thanks!!

message 2: by Emy (last edited Jun 06, 2013 08:51AM) (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5017 comments Working on this. Done

You are Ann^^^Moore, where ^ is a space. Those 3 spaces are VERY important as without them your books will not go onto your profile :)

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann Moore (amoorewriter) | 3 comments Thanks! But those spaces won't appear anywhere visible to readers?

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41003 comments Mod
Ann wrote: "But those spaces won't appear anywhere visible to readers?"

Not unless they are also librarians and can access book edit pages.

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (myfictionnook) | 265 comments Dude, totes inappropriate to spam a librarian thread with advertising for your book.

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Sandra wrote: "Dude, totes inappropriate to spam a librarian thread with advertising for your book."

No joke. Gone, and will NOT be tolerated in this group.

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (myfictionnook) | 265 comments rivka wrote: "Sandra wrote: "Dude, totes inappropriate to spam a librarian thread with advertising for your book."

No joke. Gone, and will NOT be tolerated in this group."

Thanks so much. Clearly, someone needs to read the rules.

message 8: by Ann (new)

Ann Moore (amoorewriter) | 3 comments Sorry, wasn't being sneaky, just seriously couldn't unlink the wrong author. Cheers

message 9: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (last edited Jun 06, 2013 09:59AM) (new)

Ann, you didn't do anything wrong. Another author posted an ad for their book in this thread, which I deleted.

message 10: by Ann (new)

Ann Goldfarb | 3 comments Hi! I have been desperately trying to find the right page/post/thread to help me. I am Ann I. Goldfarb and my latest novel, LIGHT RIDERS AND THE MISSOURI MUD MURDER, was just published by a small indie company. My other books are listed on my dashboard under Ann Goldfarb. I'd like to add this one but it will not let me. The info on Goodreads sent me to a librarian page but there was no place for me to request help.

Can anyone advise me? Thanks, Ann

message 11: by Deon (new)

Deon (deonva) | 3379 comments re: 10
done