Kindle Deals discussion

Pursuit
This topic is about Pursuit
Crime Thriller 'Pursuit' free until Monday

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Matt Kruze | 5 comments My new crime thriller Pursuit is currently free on Kindle until Tuesday. You can find it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pursuit-ebook...

All feedback, good bad or indifferent, gratefully received!

Quick synopsis:

The twilight of a distinguished career: After thirty years of service, Special Agent Calvin Marsland has established a reputation and a legacy. As the Bureau’s leading authority on bank crime, Marsland is called upon to track down a pair of elusive, roaming bandits as they tour the country on a seemingly random spree.

The stuff of legend: A master criminal, dubbed ‘the Invisible Man’, harbours a reputation in the American media as a near-mythical entity. Renowned for multi-million dollar heists, the Invisible Man leaves no clues - no fingerprints, DNA, CCTV footage or witnesses; only a string of empty vaults.

A hidden agenda: There is a connection between the Invisible Man and Marsland’s own two-bit bandits, a link unbeknown even to the criminals themselves, and without realising it, Marsland is drawn into a crime which will involve them all - a case that will rock the very foundations of US law enforcement.

Matt Kruze | 5 comments Sorry - thanks Leanne!

Cathleen (stillie418) | 4 comments Thanks for the U.S. link for "Pursuit". I just downloaded it :)

Matt Kruze | 5 comments Thanks for downloading Cathleen - as I said, any and all feedback gratefully received! I am not after an ego boost, just want to get a true picture of how it reads.

Cathleen (stillie418) | 4 comments Matt wrote: "Thanks for downloading Cathleen - as I said, any and all feedback gratefully received! I am not after an ego boost, just want to get a true picture of how it reads."

Not a problem. I have a book blog (http://cathysreadingblog.liquibyte.com/). Check it out. I am most definitely quite willing to share my thoughts and feelings. :)

I am always looking for new authors to read so I am looking forward to reading "Pursuit".

Matt Kruze | 5 comments Just had a look - really nice blog, love your reviews. Do you have a mailing list?

Cathleen (stillie418) | 4 comments Not yet. My husband just redesigned my blog and I went live with it only a couple of weeks ago.

I am hoping to start a mailing list. Will suggest setting up a page for that to my husband.

Be sure to keep my blog in mind as I am always adding to it. :)

message 8: by Gary (new)

Gary Graybill | 1 comments Cathleen wrote: "Not yet. My husband just redesigned my blog and I went live with it only a couple of weeks ago.

I am hoping to start a mailing list. Will suggest setting up a page for that to my husband.

Be su..."

I just had a look at your blog too. I liked it very much. Nice esign and I enjoyed reading some of your reviews. Well Done.

message 9: by Linda (new)

Linda (goodreadscomlindasmoore) | 5 comments Thank you for the US link. I downloaded your book and will be glad to let you know what I think after I read it and will leave a review on Amazon also. Sounds really good. I love reading new author's work. :)

message 10: by Matt (new) - rated it 5 stars

Matt Kruze | 5 comments Thanks Linda! Look forward to hearing what you have to say. As I said before, I'm not fishing for an ego boost, I am genuinely interested in open feedback so all welcome :)

message 11: by Linda (new)

Linda (goodreadscomlindasmoore) | 5 comments You are very welcome. I look forward to reading it asap. I always give honest reviews on books that I read on here and on Amazon. I appreciate the copy. It sounds very interesting and it is good to get people to read your work and let you and others know what they think of it. I wish you the best in your writing.