Camp Hades discussion

Quests > Quest to find Eli and lily.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,431 (2431 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 06, 2013 07:32AM) (new)

(( Swearing is allowed, although don't take it too far. No sex scenes. Sentences please above 4. Tell if me you are done with this because after that I'll have to delete this. ))

message 2: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((Ok thanks you Grace! I hope your feeling better!))

message 3: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((We will!))

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments ((Thanks, Grace! Our thoughts are with you! :3))

message 5: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((Hey Karsyn, I can't RP today.... So can we do it tomorrow?? Thanks))

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments ((Oh, Gods, Grace, I'm sorry! D: I should just keep my mouth shut. >.>" And that's fine, Saberin! No rush. :3))

message 7: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((Ok, thanks Karsyn!))

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments ((I'm here. You can start.))

message 9: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((Okay))

Eli watched Lily sleep next to the fire he built. He had a nasty gash on his head from getting hit with the giant Micky Mouse statue, but other wise he was fine.

((I had to give Teagan a dream and Lily had been knocked out when they got through the portal so that's why she's sleeping))

message 10: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments ((Oh, yeah, I saw that...on my Recent page. :P))

Lily stirred and slowly regained consiousness.

message 11: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "Hey! Are you okay?" Eli asked. He felt extremely guilty about what had happened. He blamed himself entirely.

message 12: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments It took Lily a moment to answer, trying to remember where she was."Oh. Um, yeah. I guess." She noticed a gash on Eli's forehead. "What happened? Are you okay?"

message 13: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "Ah an angry cyclops decided to use me as a baseball. And Mickey Mouse was the bat." He said gesturing to the broken statue.

message 14: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "Oh, jeez." Lily breathed. "We should clean it up." She lookd around for something usable as a cloth.

message 15: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments Eli frowned. "Clean the statue? Why?"

message 16: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((Are you still here Karsyn??))

message 17: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "No." Lily sighed. "Your cut. We should clean it so it doesn't get infected, or something."

message 18: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "Oh." He said, embarrassed. "No, no I'm fine. But are you? Do you feel dizzy or nauseous?"

message 19: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments ((Sorry, I'm here. :P))

message 20: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((Your okay!))

message 21: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "What? Me?" Lily asked. "Yeah I'm fine." she muttered, ignoring the fact that she did actually feel slightly dizzy.

message 22: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "You sure?" Eli asked. He grimaced when he raised his eye brows. His head was starting to hurt badly.

message 23: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "Of course. But we need to do something about you're head." she stated, after noticing his grimace.

message 24: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "Okay." He said surrendering.

message 25: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments She decided on using a stray Minnie Mouse t-shirt. She started rubbing lightly at Eli's head, wishing she had water to help clean it up.

message 26: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "Ah, Oooo that hurts." He muttered. "Maybe we should find some water. There's a bathroom over there."

message 27: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "Okay." Lily nodded to his suggestion. She stood up and started walking to the bathroom. Once she got there she wasn't sure whether to go into the Girls or Boys bathroom.

message 28: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((Lol))

Eli watched her go. And stumbled down on the ground he'd held his ground when Lily was here, but now the dizzy was took over.

message 29: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments Lily went into the Girls bathroom, and wet the t-shirt/cloth. It was somewhat creepy being in an abandoned amusement park, especially one as big as Disney World. Something's wrong, she thought as she went back out to Eli.

message 30: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments Eli gripped his head and was so dizzy he wasn't sure if he was asleep or not.

message 31: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "Are you okay?" Lily asked again, when she returned. "What's wrong?" She knelt next to Eli.

message 32: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments He breathed in and out. "I'm fine just.... Just a dizzy spell."

message 33: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments Lily frowned. "Do you want me to get you a drink from one of the shops?"

message 34: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "S-sure." He murmured.

message 35: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments Lily nodded and stood up again. She looked around for the nearest shop that contained food and drinks. "I'll be right back." she said, before starting towards one of the shops.

message 36: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments Eli felt bad that she had to go off alone. He didn't want anything happening to her. Especially when it was his fault she was here.

message 37: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments Lily came back a few minutes later, her arms full with food and drinks from the shop. She couldn't get much real food; mostly just cotton candy, pretzels, and a variety of candy and lollipops.

message 38: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments Eli grabbed one of the many sodas from Lily's pile. He drank it quickly and grabbed another. He didn't realize how thirsty he had been until now. "Oh sorry, do you want it?" He asked embarrassed.

message 39: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "Oh, no." Lily waved away his offer. "There's plenty more where that came from."

message 40: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments "Thanks." He grinned. He drank another soda and snatched up a bag of pretzels.

message 41: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments Lily stared into the fire. She thought about eating, knowing it would help her have more energy, but she wasn't hungry.

message 42: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments Eli ate two more bags of chips before realizing Lily wasn't eating anything. "Aren't you hungry?"

message 43: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "Oh, no. Not really." Lily mumbled.

message 44: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments He frowned. "You need to keep your strength up."

message 45: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "I'm not hungry." Lily snapped. Her eyes widened. Why am I being so mean? "Sorry." she whispered, putting her head in her hands.

message 46: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments Eli threw his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay just wondering." He grumbled. "And I should be the one apologizing."

message 47: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments ((You still on Karsyn??))

message 48: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "Why?" Lily asked, looking up at Eli.

message 49: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 10967 comments He looked away. "I made that portal. You fell in. That makes it my fault."

message 50: by кคгรץภ (new)

кคгรץภ (karsyn) | 3083 comments "What? No! It wasn't your fault, Eli." Lily promised.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49