Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

The Silk Romance
This topic is about The Silk Romance
Authors' Promo/Blogs/Booksites > A knitted Royal Wedding, and The Silk Romance giveaway

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Helena Fairfax (helenafairfax) | 29 comments I'm on author J.Q. Rose's blog today, talking about my eccentric British hobby. Yes, I knitted the Royal Wedding - and I have the photos to prove it! If you love crafts, please take a look. I'm giving away a copy of my sweet romance, The Silk Romance, to one lucky commenter. http://www.jqrose.com/2013/06/hobby-h...
Hope to see you there!

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 14526 comments Thanks for the info, Helena!

Helena Fairfax (helenafairfax) | 29 comments Thanks, Pamela! I should mention that The Silk Romance giveaway is in e-format only. If you love crafts, please do check it out anyway, even if you don't have an e-reader. It was fun!

message 4: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 14526 comments I looked and love the Royal Wedding knitted. So creative. Sadly, I'm no good at crafts but I do appreciate the time and hard work it takes to do it! And I do have a kindle ☺

Helena Fairfax (helenafairfax) | 29 comments Thanks for dropping by, Pamela! It did take time to knit all the characters, but it was really fun to do. Nice of you to check it out :)