Faking It (Losing It, #2) Faking It discussion

Garrick or Cade?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lanie the million dollar question!

i love Brits coz i think their accent are cool. but can't help but fall in love with Cade in Faking It

Auhmanduh I absolutely fell in love with Cade in this book :). Im going to have to say Cade.

Cindy Cade

YelleOh CADE!!!

Cheryl I agree....Cade

message 6: by B. (new) - rated it 5 stars

B. Allyson Cade!!! I want another book on him and Max!! <3

Megan Mularz Ooooh, that is a hard question.....Can I say both? Garrick is perfect for Bliss and Cade is perfect for Max....Loved both books.

message 8: by Jia (last edited Jun 14, 2013 06:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jia Mercado Megan wrote: "Ooooh, that is a hard question.....Can I say both? Garrick is perfect for Bliss and Cade is perfect for Max....Loved both books."

I so totally agree with you! ;) But I'm leaning towards Cade if Im looking for the guy for me. LOL

Rose definitely Cade!!

Lanie maybe when keeping her is released w/c is the continuation of garrick and bliss, your opinions will change? xD

both men are to die for for me

Jocelyn Iyman CADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Definitely Cade hands down.

message 13: by Pati (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pati Moroyoqui Cade:3

Kawai Ness Both!!! :]

Xaria (Smut Junkie) I love both of them but I love Garrick more.

Rebecca I loved both so hot and yummy, I want more of both couples.

message 17: by Dulce Asdette (last edited Aug 14, 2013 05:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dulce Asdette I've got something with Cade since Losing it, even when he wasn't that relevant in the story I've fell for him and when Faking It came out I LOST IT! and when read it, My God, I ADORED HIM!
I wanna marry Cade, Garrick is dreamy but Cade is perfect!

kiace Both :]

Jazmin Buenrostro I'd have to go with Cade. He's a total sweetheart.

Jazmin Buenrostro Brooke wrote: "Cade!!! I want another book on him and Max!! <3"

Same here!

message 21: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia I totally have to say that Garrick is perfect for Bliss and Cade for Max!!!!!

Alice For me it's definitely CADE. <3 *swoons*

Magdalena Cade !!!!! i love Cade

message 25: by Sandy (last edited Jul 29, 2014 09:01AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sandy Kent i love cade!

Angie Cade!I loved him since Losing it when I was rooting and falling for him instead of Garrick. lol. My heart broke for him as the guy whose love isnt reciprocated. I loved him just as much in Faking it :-)

Angie Dulce Asdette wrote: "I've got something with Cade since Losing it, even when he wasn't that relevant in the story I've fell for him and when Faking It came out I LOST IT! and when read it, My God, I ADORED HIM!
I wanna..."

Exactly my feelings. Agreed!!