Best Teen Books discussion

Children's Book Publicist

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:33AM) (new)

Crystal Allen | 8 comments Hi! I am very excited to have found this group! I am a Children's Book Publicist for a publishing company. Not only do I love reading books for kids and teens, I also love to hear about what other people are reading, if they like it or not, and why they like or dislike something.

I occasionally have left over advanced reading copies of books and was wondering if anyone would mind if I posted when I had leftover copies and if anyone was interested in them I could send them one? Free of charge of course.

Again I am so excited to have found this group. Thank you for having me!

Best,

Crystal

message 2: by Tracy Ann (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:34AM) (new)

Tracy Ann | 1 comments Crystal, please put me on your list for advanced reading copies of your books. I have three teen age kids, who love to read.

Thanks, Tracy

message 3: by Patty (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:34AM) (new)

Patty | 6 comments Hi, Crystal! I'm always looking for new books to recommend to my 7th graders and would love to receive advance copies of books targeted to that age (ca. 10-15 years). Thank you for the offer!

Patty

message 4: by Cindy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:34AM) (new)

Cindy Please post them. I would love to get some books for my kids (and me). Thanks Crystal!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Please post them. I would love to find good books for myself and my peers.

message 6: by Bella (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:34AM) (new)

Bella | 2 comments Please post them. I can never find good books nor can my friendly people.

message 7: by bjneary (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:34AM) (new)

bjneary | 236 comments Crystal, I am a high school librarian and I read and review books for PSLA (PA State Librarians Assn) and would love any advanced reading copies! Since you are new, You can go through this site and see all the great books we have been reading this summer and commenting on!Looking forward to your books, thoughts and ideas.
BJ

message 8: by Crystal (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:35AM) (new)

Crystal Allen | 8 comments Thanks for the warm welcome! Whenever I have copies left over I will post and if you are interested you can email me and request a copy!

Thanks,

Crystal