Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

I'm Only Human After All
This topic is about I'm Only Human After All
Advanced Copies for Review > Looking for reviews for my YA book on Bullying

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alex Rogers (AlexIRogers) | 4 comments Hey Guys! I'm looking for readers who would be interested in reviewing my book, I'm Only Human After All. The book is about my first 2 years of High School in which I was bullied. So far the book has been in several schools, and hopefully these reviews will help me gain more exposure. I have the book available in Mobi. format for those who are interested.

Back Cover Text: What do you do if you find yourself suddenly, and without provocation, the target of high school aggression, relentless insults, and painful isolation? Such is the dilemma of teenager Alex Rogers, the main character in I'm Only Human After All, the thought-provoking, absorbing novel inspired by the real-life trials of the author by the same name. In this penetrating story, Rogers draws from his personal experiences to offer invaluable insight to students, teachers, and parents everywhere on today's increasingly common, and highly damaging, instances of bullying and cyber-bullying. The novel's poignant, reflective first-person narrative details all that bullied young adults confront, casting crucial new light on this timely topic to enable individuals to cope with this pervasive problem. I'm Only Human After All also represents the debut work of fiction in the ongoing "Empowerment" series based on the author's life that surrounds topics relevant today.

If you are willing to participate just respond in this thread with your email address and I will gladly send over a copy in exchange for a review on Goodreads,Amazon.com, and Barnes and Nobles. Also if you are a teacher and would like to implement this book in your classroom feel free to contact me at my email address: Airobooks@gmail.com

Thanks guys =)

message 2: by Ratri (new)

Ratri Anugrah (ratrianugrah) | 14 comments Hello, I'm interested in your book. I'm just a colleger and I'm so aware with bullying that happens in almost school here. I'd like to review your book. My e-mail is ratrianugrah@ymail.com :)

Alex Rogers (AlexIRogers) | 4 comments Sent you the book to ratrianugrah@ymail.com. =)