Stories and writing- post your stories that you can't actually publish on here! discussion

Welcome! > Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Eleanor and I love swimming and making random posts. I have two pets as well. :)! What about you guys?

message 2: by Les (new)

Les | 4 comments Hi.
I'm mainly here to try to start posting reasonably things I write and sort of force myself to write more often. Also to get feedback when/if I write things.

Is there a way to actually write here, within Goodreads or does writing have to be done somewhere else then pasted here?

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris Riker | 10 comments I don’t know whether you can write in the template, but it would seem better to open a Word or (free) Google Docs file and take your time. Good luck!

message 4: by Les (new)

Les | 4 comments Thanks. I have an old Mac at home so running anything MS on it is tediously slow. I'll look into other on-line places to write. I think I have an old Wattpad account kicking around and that would probably work.

message 5: by Alan (last edited Jun 03, 2020 01:49PM) (new)

Alan Todd (awt67) | 1 comments Hey all my name is Alan and, with the help of a good friend, I'm having a go at writing short stories.

Stories and writing- post your stories that you...

unread topics | mark unread