Everbound (Everneath, #2) Everbound discussion

Hot damn! Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Angela Wow. So I'm guessing this series is either going to end with Nikki finding a way to reverse it or her to end up as queen of the Underworld with Cole. I was actually surprised with the ending. I totally didn't expect Cole to be a butt head.

Really shes Going to be an Everling, and Cole holds her heart?

Thoughts?

Meredith I was SHOCKED by the ending! But I really like Cole. I know, I know, that's not how it's going to end. I think Cole will end up helping her and at the end she will be human and liver happily ever after with Matt. Cole will have turned into a good guy and she will save him too. Just my thoughts. But I'm horrible at this and books never turn out how I think or want for that matter.

Sara That ending shocked me. After I read that I was like Cole is a bastard. And I was just starting to like him too.

Angela Sara wrote: "That ending shocked me. After I read that I was like Cole is a bastard. And I was just starting to like him too."

Yup, if the ending hasn't gone like it did I would have been on team Cole. I hate love triangles though. I really started liking Cole in the novela from his POV.

message 5: by JE (new) - rated it 5 stars

JE He's not a bastard!! He loves her! And now she has all eternity to come around and love him too :)