Christian Historical Fiction discussion

Blowing on Dandelions (Love Blossoms in Oregon, #1)
This topic is about Blowing on Dandelions
Miralee Ferrell > Kindle Sale on Blowing on Dandelions

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miralee (new) - added it

Miralee | 24 comments In case you might be interested, my publisher, David C Cook, has reduced the price of my brand new release, Blowing on Dandelions (Historical romance--inspirational) on ALL ebook formats to $2.99. Even better, www.Christianfiction.com decided to beat everyone else and reduced it to $2.39. The reduced price of $2.99 (or lower) will continue until July 5. Check out the reviews on Goodreads for this book, it's getting a number of good ones.

Here's a summary in case you might be interested:

Do Dandelion Wishes Actually Come True?

Katherine Galloway knew this moment of calm wouldn’t last, blown away like the dandelion seeds she scattered as a girl. In 1880, three years after her husband’s death, she struggles to run an Oregon boardinghouse and raise two girls alone. Things don't get easier when her critical, domineering mother moves in. Katherine must make the situation work, but standing up for herself and her family while honoring her mother isn't easy. And with a daughter entering the teenage years, the pressure on Katherine becomes close to overwhelming. Then she crosses paths with Micah Jacobs, a widower who could reignite her heart, but she fears a relationship with him might send things over the edge. She must find the strength, wisdom, hope, and faith to remake her life, for everything is about to change.

message 2: by Wendy (last edited Jun 10, 2013 08:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wendy (temagami) | 13 comments I loved the story so much that I've recommended it to family and friends as well as putting a copy in my church library where I'm the librarian. I will be looking for the next book in the series. Thank you very much for recommending it.

message 3: by Miralee (new) - added it

Miralee | 24 comments Thank you so much for posting this, Wendy. I'm thrilled you recommended it to family and friends and are donating a copy. If you haven't already, I'd love if you have time to write a brief review for Goodreads and Amazon. That's always such a help to an author. And if you already have, thank you!!!

Marnie (bookexplorer) | 10 comments Miralee, you've talked me into it and my order is going through with cbd.com. It sounds promising!

message 5: by Miralee (new) - added it

Miralee | 24 comments Hi Marnie!! (Love your name, very close to what we named our daughter, Marnee)

Your note really blessed me, thank you! I'm so thrilled you decided to purchase my newest book on CBD. They're the best price and I love supporting them. I'd LOVE to hear what you think after you've had a chance to read it, and if you enjoy it, maybe you could mention it here on Goodreads.

God bless!