The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) The Lightning Thief discussion

Percy or Luke

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Who do you like better? Percy or Luke? I love Luke! But I also love Percy, but not as much as Luke!!!

Eleanor Rigby percy... no question. :)

Celestina At what point?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Anaha wrote: "OMG AT LAST SOMEONE WHO LOVES LUKE AS MUCH AS I DO.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!1"

YAY!!!

Emma Urm,
Percy. Always Percy. And I love, love Annabeth for choosing him. ( Not like she had a choice.) Doesn't she remind you of Hermione?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy... all the way

Jael Percy!

Although, I think Luke is kinda hot in the film adaptation. XD

Erica Percy :)! Luke is cute to, but i (Y) percy too much :3

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy!
But i wish Luke became good sooner it seemed sad that he seemed so good and then all of a sudden a traitor
*sigh*

Daisy97 Zajicek Percy! I honestly cannot believe we are having this conversation... It's no competition!

Blue Pancakes♪ϟ Daisy97 wrote: "Percy! I honestly cannot believe we are having this conversation... It's no competition!"

lol ikr

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

KryZad MantappZ wrote: "Emma wrote: "Anaha wrote: "OMG AT LAST SOMEONE WHO LOVES LUKE AS MUCH AS I DO.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!1"

YAY!!!"

Same! Luke is the hero and a better fighter than Percy but I like Percy too. ..."

Welcome to the Luke club!!

Rubyred Percy all the way! TEAM PERCY <3

Clive Hendelson Percy, of course. I hate Luke.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you Clive

Grace Umm... let me think...PERCY! The whole series was about him!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy, of course!
He was a loyal friend and possessed a great sense of humor.

I didn't find anything likable about Luke at all. I felt sympathetic, due to his past, but didn't find that even remotely close to excusing the horrible acts he had committed. The guy belongs in jail.

Eleanor Rigby ☢ Catherine ☯ the Psychotic Comedian wrote: "Percy, of course!
He was a loyal friend and possessed a great sense of humor.

I didn't find anything likable about Luke at all. I felt sympathetic, due to his past, but didn't find that even remo..."

he really does

Rubyred Percy is funny, charming, sweet, loyal, and perfect! Luke would be imagined as a nice(but not as nice and perfect as Percy) guy IF and ONLY IF he hadn't had such a dark childhood... but it is unimaginable after he betrayed Annabeth and broke his promise to her. But, I have to admit I felt sympathy, just .000000001% for him when he died without getting oral confirmation that Hermes loved him... PERCY IS THE BEST PERCY IS THE BEST! PERCY, PERCY, PERCY, GO PERCY! TEAM PERCY!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Rubyred wrote: "Percy is funny, charming, sweet, loyal, and perfect! Luke would be imagined as a nice(but not as nice and perfect as Percy) guy IF and ONLY IF he hadn't had such a dark childhood... but it is unima..."

Aaaaaahhh!!!! You just made me love Luke even more!!!! If that is humanly possible....

message 23: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby Percy......... Always

Rubyred I DID NO SUCH THING AS MAKE U LIKE LUKE MORE! IF U READ THE REST U WOULD FIND OUT I SAID EVEN IF HE HAD A NICE CHILDHOOD HE WOULD NOT BE AS PERFCT AS PERCY! I did not do such a thing and I LUV PERCY FOREVER! I shall never ever tell someone to like Luke more than Percy. Percy is much better than Luke in soooo many ways.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, what I meant was that you reminded me of Luke's hard childhood, and THAT made me like him more. Sorry

Simran PPPPPEEEEEEERRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYY.
PERCY.
ALWAYS.
FOREVER. :*

Eleanor Rigby PERCYPERCYPERCYPERCYPERCYPERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy ♡ PERCY!!! :DD But I still like Luke c:

Annabeth Granger Percy

Meredith Martinson I like Percy better because he is not sneaky or as non truthful as Luke!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Dude, I think Percy!!! I like his charater he's awesome.

Meredith Martinson I agree lacey

Tatiana Jones This question is a non-negotiable. Percy is obviously the better character! Why? Because he saves Olympus not only by himself but with his companions, he does this also knowing he could be the one in the prophecy and possibly die, and he gets over his ego. Throughout the book Percy goes through many tough times being a demigod especially the son of one of the big 3 and he overcomes his own personal and family problems to save camp half blood and Olympus

Kaelyn Do I really have to answer this! Percy!! Luke is a...was a traitor!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!

Meredith Martinson I agree

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I couldn't believe at the end of book 1 that Luke tried to kill Percy!!!!!

Rubyred Emma wrote: "Sorry, what I meant was that you reminded me of Luke's hard childhood, and THAT made me like him more. Sorry"

Sorry, did not mean to sound so mad in the comment. U don't have to apologize at all. I was being overdramtic, like I always am about Percy Jackson. Ur absolutely fine.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Rubyred wrote: "Emma wrote: "Sorry, what I meant was that you reminded me of Luke's hard childhood, and THAT made me like him more. Sorry"

Sorry, did not mean to sound so mad in the comment. U don't have to apolo..."

It's okay, you didn't sound mean to me, I am exactly the same when it comes to one direction!

Veronica Well you really can't compare. Luke spent most of the time in league with or actually Kronos. Then you have Percy who is just completely awesome. So in this case, I am Team Percy! :)

Madhura I FREAKING LOVE LUKE.
But, Percy, because Percy didn't let his bitterness get the better of him.

Charlie PERCY HANDS DOWN. But me like Luke too!

Kathy ♡ Laura wrote: "Mmm at the end Luke turned out to be the good guy... BUT PERCY JACKSON IS THE BEST!"

I FULLY AGREE.

message 44: by Emily Ann (new)

Emily Ann no contest percy

Alexandra.everdeen1224 i love Percy, but i think Luke, THROLL
PERCY
(BECAUSE I LOVE LOGAN LERMAN)

Amanda Percy!

message 47: by Bug (new) - rated it 2 stars

Bug Percy!

Wolfiegirl Percy!

kirstin ✿ I'm so toorrrrn. Can it be both?

message 50: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara Totally Percy. Luke was ok before he turned evil but Percy will always be my favorite.

« previous 1