Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
This topic is about The Hunger Games
1st Hunger Games > Sign-Up

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Delan (last edited Jun 07, 2013 06:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Delan Spinsy (music_in_my_heart) | 4 comments Mod
This is my first round! I'm so excited! Please copy and paste the form below and post in the comments with all the following information. First come, first served!

*Please be descriptive
*Please don't use manga for the picture
*Please only enter 2x to give others a chance

First Name:
Last Name:
District:
Appearance:
Picture of Tribute:
Personality:
History:
Weapon:
Token from District:
Family:

Feel free to add anything you need to describe your character that is not listed above. Have fun and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Districts Open:

District 1:

District 2:

District 3:

District 4:

District 4:

District 5:

District 6:

District 7:

District 8:

District 9:

District 10:

District 11:

1. Autumn Clark {Elena}

District 12:

message 2: by Elena (last edited Jun 07, 2013 06:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elena (elenamulligan) | 2 comments First Name:Autumn
Last Name:Clark
District:11
Appearance:Dark brown hair, piercing bluish grey eyes, bright smile, tall, skinny
Picture of Tribute:(http://www.google.com/imgres?start=20...)
Personality:Funny, upbeat, outgoing, optimistic, smart, wise
History:Autumn lives in poverty with family in the slums of district eleven. Her mother and father died from starvation when she was eleven and she cares for her seven year old twin brothers.
Weapon:agility and stealth
Token from District:Her mother's pearl necklace.
Family:Alexis Clark(mother),David Clark(father), Tobi and Nicholas (twin brothers)

message 3: by Delan (last edited Jun 07, 2013 06:35AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

img jpg=

Elena try this with a < at the beginning, a > at the end, and the name of the image in between quotation marks.

or paste the url

Elena (elenamulligan) | 2 comments I just copied the url. Thanks!

Marisa Bieschke | 3 comments NAME- Jenny Tate
GENDER- Girl
AGE-14
DISTRICT-12
APPEARANCE-
Jennys HAIR is blond/brown long her EYES are big,beautiful,curious,sparkle when happy and in the light Jenny has SKIN that is tan and clear. Her lips are full and naturally pink. jenny has long beautiful eyelashes to. Jenny is built and strong she is muscular and very athletic very light in her feet, she is under weight due to ware she lives. Jenny stands a hight of 5'4.
PERSONALITY-
Jenny is very kind,a huge tomboy, she is funny but can be serious if needed. Jenny is also smart, tough, she can also be cocky, very athletic, out going, up beat, wise, she likes to make friends, she stands up for what she believes in and never backs down from a fight, Jenny is also honest, loyal, social. She loves sports such as running, basketball, wrestling, football, and softball. She also loves to sing, read and is a good actor.
HISTORY-
Jenny lives in the Seam with her Shawn her brother who is 12 and her 6 year old sister Lilly. Her mom died from starvation. Two years back, her dad works as a miner and Jenny hunts and gather in the woods and Vally beyond the district fence.
WEAPON- stealth, bow and arrow
TOKEN- her mothers string bracelet
CRUSH-open
RELATIONSHIP STATUS- Single

Marisa Bieschke | 3 comments I guess you could count strength as
A weapon to

Marisa Bieschke | 3 comments Ah so you are:) well could someone update who is in what district?