Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Lucien's Hell Bound Angel
This topic is about Lucien's Hell Bound Angel
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {210} Lucien's Hell Bound Angel COMPLETED

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Jan 27, 2014 12:16PM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time!

Title: Lucien's Hell Bound Angel
Author: Cyndi Harris
Genre: Paranormal Romance 18+
Length: 258 pages
Synopsis - Hybrid demon Lucien never really had much to live for. Since birth, Lucien had been trained to believe that he was only good for one thing.
Killing.
That was, until he gave it up.
Being born and bred in Hell, he had nothing to look forward to but his dreams. There lied his ideal violet eyed woman, who performed anything his erotic mind could come up with.That was until his boss demands he goes to Earth to bring back a ruthless demon hell bent on destroying the world. Given only three days to complete the task, Lucien is sent back to Earth only to land smack dab in the middle of a battle between the very demon he is sent to drag back to Hell, and the woman he only thought existed in his dreams.
Athena, a Guardian Angel trained to be a Demon Assassin, wanted to kill Lucien the moment he ruined her shot at killing the ruthless demon she’d been tracking since the moment she’d been sent to Earth. The only thing that stopped her was the fact that Lucien had thrown himself in the way, taking a bullet that was meant for her. Not only saving her life, but leaving her totally and utterly confused.
As battle lines get drawn between Heaven and Hell, and passions run high between Lucien and Athena, will they find means to complete each task while fighting their undeniable lust for each other? Or will being together and losing everything mean more than anything else?

The first 10 of reviewers people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book in Mobi or PDF format for review.

Reviewers
1 Crystal (crystalnewman51) 5
2 Kirsten (klamberton13) 2
4 Allyson (allysonmichellemeahl) 5
5 Carolyn (carolyn.bennett64) 4
6 Patricia (Patyisawesome) 3
7 Mary (weeboss13) B
10 Skaiste (skaiste_biel) 4

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
PLEASE give me a couple days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.
Don't forget to add to your CURRENTLY READING SHELF!!!!

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. respecting the author's hard work!

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Crystal (crystalnewman51) | 55 comments I would love to read this one in mobi format. crystalnewman51@gmail.com

Kirsten | 51 comments This would be great in mobi format. send to klamberton13@gmail.com

message 4: by Nancy (new) - added it

Nancy Steinle gummel | 6 comments I would like to read this book. I have a kindle fire. Would that be a mobi file? nancygummel@gmail.com

Allyson (allysonmichelle) | 122 comments I would love to read and review this book. Pdf please allysonmichellemeahl@gmail.com thanks ~A

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments Mobi please!
amartinischwob@gmail.com

Carolyn Bennett | 3 comments Please sign me up to read this book. I have kindle for pc or can take a pdf file. Thanks. carolyn.bennett64@hotmail.com

Paty Sounds interesting. Patyisawesome@aol.com
pdf

message 9: by Cyndi (last edited Jun 10, 2013 09:45AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cyndi | 18 comments Hi guys, sorry I didn't pop in and say hi the day this went live. I was a little under the weather last week. Thank you guys for requesting the book, and I hope you enjoy it :D

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary Myers-Huff Barscz I'd love to read this book! PDF format is best
weeboss13@yahoo.com

Carolyn Bennett | 3 comments I finished this book last night a posted my review. As this was my first I hope I did it properly.

Cyndi | 18 comments Patricia wrote: "Here is my review

http://books.google.com/books?id=Yb_b...

and

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

Thank you Patricia for taking the time out to read and review the book :D

message 14: by Sandra (new) - added it

Sandra Bischoff (sandra_bischoff) | 11 comments Hi Carrie!
Can I be put on the list? This one sounds interesting.
sandi.bischoff@yahoo.com
PDF format is perfectly fine.
Thanks

message 16: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Krahe | 14 comments if this is still open I would like to review this k77f33@gmail.com

Skaistė | 66 comments I would like to read this one if it's still open skaiste_biel@yahoo.com
pdf format

message 18: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

message 20: by Allyson (last edited Jun 27, 2013 07:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Allyson (allysonmichelle) | 122 comments http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Also reviewed on Amazon! Thank you again I loved it :)

Cyndi | 18 comments Thank you for reading it Allyson! :)

Crystal (crystalnewman51) | 55 comments You're so welcome!

Skaistė | 66 comments My review:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Couldn't find it on Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords so I posted the same review in google books:

http://books.google.lt/books?id=Yb_ba...

message 24: by Sandra (new) - added it

Sandra Bischoff (sandra_bischoff) | 11 comments Due to personal issues I will not be able to review this. Please accept my apology. I am truly sorry. You can remove me and offer it to someone else.
Thanks for the opportunity,
Sandi

message 25: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Sandra wrote: "Due to personal issues I will not be able to review this. Please accept my apology. I am truly sorry. You can remove me and offer it to someone else.
Thanks for the opportunity,
Sandi"

Hope everything is ok Sandi

Cyndi | 18 comments As do I, sorry to hear that.

message 27: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Mary wrote: "I'd love to read this book! PDF format is best
weeboss13@yahoo.com"

Nancy wrote: "I would like to read this book. I have a kindle fire. Would that be a mobi file? nancygummel@gmail.com"

NEED REVIEW PLEASE

message 28: by Nancy (new) - added it

Nancy Steinle gummel | 6 comments I was never able to download the book. I kept getting message download incomplete. Sorry. I haven't tried to enter for any other books.

message 29: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Nancy wrote: "I was never able to download the book. I kept getting message download incomplete. Sorry. I haven't tried to enter for any other books."

Ok sweets I will take you off the list

message 30: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Mary wrote: "I'd love to read this book! PDF format is best
weeboss13@yahoo.com"

Sending last attempt letter now PLZ respond asap

message 31: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Cyndi wrote: "Hi guys, sorry I didn't pop in and say hi the day this went live. I was a little under the weather last week. Thank you guys for requesting the book, and I hope you enjoy it :D"

Wanted to thank you for sharing your book with us! Plz bring your next book to us! :)