Hetalia World Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 147 (147 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Xander Sympathy World Academy gymnasium

message 2: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 06, 2014 07:37AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Spain leaned casually against one of the gym's walls, munching on a tomato as he waited for his class to arrive.

message 3: by Moriko, Shine Bright Like A Doitsu (last edited Feb 08, 2014 03:45PM) (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) | 46 comments Mod
Glancing at his watch, Romano saw that he had time before his first class started, so he peered into the gym to check up on Spain. Seeing that Spain was eating something, Romano immediately stormed over and held out his hand.

"Give me food," he demanded.

((Xander Sympathy, what's the extent of the bad language we're allowed to use? I'm not one for cussing, but I can see Romano and 2p!America cussing a lot.))

message 4: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 06, 2014 07:37AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Spain immediately brightened. "Lovi! Hi!" he exclaimed, walking over to the student. "I didn't think I was going to be seeing you until fourth hour!" He continued munching on the tomato all while he spoke, as if he hadn't heard Romano's demand.

message 5: by Moriko, Shine Bright Like A Doitsu (last edited Feb 08, 2014 03:45PM) (new)

Romano scowled. "Gimmie!" he insisted, annoyed that his previous order had been ignored.

message 6: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 06, 2014 07:37AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Spain continued munching, finally finishing his tomato. He turned and went into the locker room, passing through to his office, and then returned to the Gym with another tomato. He held it out to Romano. "Here you go Lovi!" he chirped.

message 7: by Moriko, Shine Bright Like A Doitsu (last edited Feb 08, 2014 03:46PM) (new)

Romano snatched the fruit and ate it quickly. He glared at Spain with a look that clearly read "I'm not gonna thank you, you jerk".

message 8: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 06, 2014 07:37AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Spain just laughed.

message 9: by Moriko, Shine Bright Like A Doitsu (last edited Feb 08, 2014 03:46PM) (new)

Romano scowled. "Stop that, you tomato-loving jerk," he grumbled.

message 10: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 06, 2014 07:37AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "Stop what?" Spain asked, laughing cheerily some more.

message 11: by Moriko, Shine Bright Like A Doitsu (last edited Feb 08, 2014 03:46PM) (new)

"Being you!" Romano frowned. "It's annoying."

message 12: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "Well I can't help that!"

message 13: by Moriko, Shine Bright Like A Doitsu (last edited Feb 08, 2014 03:46PM) (new)

"Too bad!" Romano insisted. "Figure out how to stop, because it's annoying!"

Even though he knew he wasn't making any sense, he was too stubborn to back down.

message 14: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 06, 2014 07:36AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Spain smiled at him. "Oh Lovi, you're so silly sometimes." He glanced at his watch. "Shouldn't you be getting to your class about now?"

message 15: by Moriko, Shine Bright Like A Doitsu (last edited Feb 08, 2014 03:46PM) (new)

"Ack!" Romano jumped, glancing at the time. "You're going to make me late you bastard!"

He sprinted out the door.

message 16: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 06, 2014 07:36AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Spain chuckled a little, watching him go.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Japan walked into the gym, he looked around at all of the people. He found a spot on the bleachers and sat down on the top; he placed his bag at his feet and his books next to him.

message 18: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) ((Moriko, I just realized that we need to change our characters to their country names. Only 2Ps and Nyotalias use their human names.))

Spain looked over at Japan. "Oh, hi Kiku!" He smiled brightly and walked over to him. "Are you in my class this semester?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Japan looked up at Spain; he nodded slightly. "Yes sir, but I don't think that I can do anything." He then picked one of the books that was in the pile and started to read.

message 20: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "Well just participate whenever you feel comfortable," Spain told him, still smiling.

Mr. Carriedo was known around the school for being very easy-going. He often got in trouble with administration for letting kids get away with pretty much anything, but they could never fire him. Kids loved him.

Spain looked curiously at the book Japan had started to read. "Ooh, that looks good! What's the title?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Japan continued to read, "It is a history book." He told Spain, not looking up. He loved books about other countries and had always wanted to go visit them.

message 22: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 07, 2014 07:32AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "Ah, I see."

Seeing as no other kids were there yet, Spain sat next to Japan.

"...Is it a good history book?" he asked, still trying to continue the conversation, despite the fact that Japan was clearly trying to read his book.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Japan looked up at Spain after turning five pages, "Yes." He replied quietly as he turned another page.

message 24: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "Cool!" he chirped.

Spain tried to think of something else to say, but couldn't. So he got up and walked towards the middle of the gym. He began to set of a row of dodgeballs for his next class.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Japan went back to reading his book. He soon finished and started on another book.

message 26: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Spain finished setting up the game.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Japan soon finished that book, when he saw that Spain had finished setting up. "What are you doing?" He asked curiously.

message 28: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) He smiled brightly. "We're going to be playing dodgeball today!" he announced happily.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Japan put the book down, "Dodgeball?" He questioned the teacher.

message 30: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) He nodded eagerly, still grinning. "¡Sí!"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments "Tell me, what is it?" He asked the gym teacher.

message 32: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) He seemed surprised. "Oh, you mean you've never heard of it?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Japan shook his head, "no not really." He then watched Spain intently.

message 34: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) The Spaniard thought for a moment, trying to figure out the best way to explain the game. "Um... well, everyone is split into two different teams. And then... uh... everyone throws the dodgeballs at each other. And if you get hit, you're out. So you have to try and dodge."

((I can see Japan being totally horrified by this sort of game.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments ((why?))

Japan stared at Spain, he had no words to say, "Why would you throw dodgeballs at each other?"

message 36: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) ((Because the game is needlessly violent. And they're not at a time of war or anything.))

He looked confused by Japan's confusion. "Because that's how the game works."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Japan shivered a little and then stared at he books. That just seems too violent. He then turned his attention back at the teacher. "I am sorry, but I am totally out."

message 38: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 11, 2014 07:14AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) He looked disappointed. "Oh, okay. You don't have to play if you don't want to.

Spain looked around the Gym. 'I wonder when Lovi will be back', he thought to himself. 'He'll probably really like this game. Probably a little too much, come to think of it...'

message 39: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Myles pulled back on Lutz's arm. "Hey, stop! We're here!"

Spain looked up when he heard the boy talking. He smile brightly and walked over to Lutz and Myles. "¡Hola! Are you in my class?"

"No sir," Myles told him. He seemed strangely polite, now that he was in front of a teacher. And now that Athena wasn't there. "We were just wondering if we could use the gym."

"Oh, sí! Of course! What do you want to use the gym for?"

"Wrestling."

Spain looked excited. "You two are going to have a wrestling match? I wanna watch!"

He walked over to one side of the gym, away from all of the dodgeballs. "Here's a good spot."

Myles frowned a little. This teacher wasn't acting very teacher-like... "Alright."

He glanced up at Lutz. "Come on. Let's get started."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Japan looked up from his book; he was curious of what was going to happen.

message 41: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Spain walked over to Japan and sat next to him. "This is exciting!" he chirped, as though he were just another student, talking to a friend.

Myles continued looking strangely at the Gym teacher. 'What the heck...?'

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Japan stared at the teacher, "what are they doing?" He questioned Spain.

message 43: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "They're going to wrestle."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments "What is that?" Japan wondered, he had never heard of wrestling before.

message 45: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 21, 2014 07:21AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) For a split second, Spain looked surprised to hear that Japan didn't know what wrestling was. But then he recovered. Frowning slightly, he thought hard about how to explain it.

Myles wandered over to teacher and student. "It's like fighting, but you try to pin down your opponent instead of beating them up," he explained, staring intently at Japan.

Spain brightened. "¡Sí! It is just like that."

"I'm Myles, by the way," the Spartan added.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments In Japan's head he was very disgusted, but in the open he acted all calm, "it is like fighting?"

message 47: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) "It can be similar," Myles nodded. "But like I said, it's not as violent."

"You never said that," Spain commented.

Myles looked surprised. "I didn't? Well, I meant to."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Japan was still disgusted by it. He then went back to his books.

message 49: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Myles watched Japan read for a moment, before he went back over to Lutz. "Shall we start?"

« previous 1 3