Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Wormwood
This topic is about Wormwood
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {209} Wormwood COMPLETED

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Jun 25, 2013 05:07PM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time!

Title: Wormwood
Author: D.H. Nevins
Genre: NA Post-apocalyptic Paranormal
Length: 105,000 words
Synopsis - Against a devastated landscape, a legion of one hundred fierce half-angels is hell bent on purging the Earth of all humans. But one of them, the tormented Tiamat, struggles against his mission, and when he rescues a beautiful woman named Kali, he finds the attraction as troubling as it is miraculous. Can Kali trust the one creature who could be responsible for her ultimate demise?
Beautifully written and excitingly told, Wormwood creates a world that is as strange as it is compelling. Filled with brilliantly executed twists and turns on every page that are guaranteed to keep you guessing, Wormwood is one of the most exciting debuts of the year.

The first 20 of reviewers people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book in Smashwords format for review.

Reviewers
1 Kristine (aleyn_garcia) 3
2 Jessica (k77f33) 3

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
PLEASE give me a couple days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.
Don't forget to add to your CURRENTLY READING SHELF!!!!

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. respecting the author's hard work!

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Aleyn Lucier (youngatheart82) I would like to review this please
aleyn_garcia@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Jessica Krahe | 14 comments sorry k77f33@gmail.com

Jessica Krahe | 14 comments my review is done, however I'm the person with a TBI and you helped me post my last one.I'm sorry I forget everything on how to do it.could you please help me again? also I really enjoy doing this, the R2R. May I continue to read them and you post the review?

message 6: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Jessica wrote: "my review is done, however I'm the person with a TBI and you helped me post my last one.I'm sorry I forget everything on how to do it.could you please help me again? also I really enjoy doing this,..."

OF COURSE!!!!!
I just continue what your doing and posting when your done. You need anything let me know

message 7: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.