Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Archive promotions > Affordable Editing Services Available for Authors

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Sharpe | 1 comments Hi my name is Tabitha sharpe and I sent you an email reguarding some editing. I have a novella and I'm at 17,268 words. My main concerns are run on sentences, frequent phrases,or words, and punctuation. Do you specialize in that? Please let me know when you get a chance. I really need the help

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin Tai Sen Choy  (justintai) | 3 comments hello there, James here. I'm interested in a quote for development advice and editing for a horror book i'm working on. Does this interest you?

message 3: by Yemariam (new)

Yemariam | 1 comments I want someone to edit my journal paper with a reasonable price. The total number of pages are about 150. I want the edited version within 4 days. So, I would be very happy if there is anyone can help me in that regard. contact me through yemariamnega@gmail.com

message 4: by Brian (new)

Brian Cecil | 3 comments I have several Kids books self published at the usual on-line book stores. My newest could use a professional proofing for grammar errors, run on's, etc. The book is about 95k word count and I'd like to get some specifics on price and time. Many thanks,

Brian Cecil