Hetalia World Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Xander Sympathy (last edited Jul 02, 2013 09:01PM) (new)

Xander Sympathy Axis:
N.Italy

Germany

Japan

Allies:
America

England

France

Russia

China

West Europe:
Belguim

Netherlands

Central Europe:
Austria

Hungary

Liechtenstein

Poland

Switzerland

Eastern Europe:

Belarus

Estonia

Latvia

Lithuania

Ukraine

Nordics:

Denmark

Finland

Iceland

Norway

Sweden

Mediterranean Europe and North Africa

Egypt

Greece

Monaco

Turkey

((Will finish later...))

Romano

spain

message 2: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) I noticed that Spain and Romano (or South Italy) weren't on the list. Can I call them both or do I need to pick just one?

Xander Sympathy Yea, You can claim them both, and I can't believe I forgot them! I love both their characters!

message 4: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Me too! ^w^ And thank you so much by the way.

Xander Sympathy Mhm! I'll mark them off now, I didn't earlier, because... I have no clue why XD

message 6: by Moriko, Shine Bright Like A Doitsu (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) | 46 comments Mod
Roxanne, you can't call two of my favorite characters! Gimme Romano or Spain! >3<

message 7: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Aw, but I love them both so much! D.:

Fine! Here! Take him you tyrant! TT^TT *Tearfully hands Romano to Moriko.* You shall be missed but she will roleplay you well.

message 8: by Moriko, Shine Bright Like A Doitsu (new)

Indeed. (pets Roxeanne on the head and gives her a chocolate bar)

Should I say something about how I'm now in control of Romano in the Student/Teacher area?

message 9: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) I kind of already did, but you can if you want. *Eats chocolate, perfectly content now.*

message 10: by Moriko, Shine Bright Like A Doitsu (new)

Okay. Hey, Xander Sympathy? Are you going to call any of the main characters?

message 11: by Audrey (new)

Audrey ~AudgPaudg~ (audgpaudg) | 1 comments How many can we have? Cause I would love my fav three, Hungary, Austria, and Prussia. Dunno why, but i love them!

message 12: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) I love Mr. Awesome. ^w^ Hungary and Austria too.

message 13: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Yup! :) Moriko called 2P! America, but 1P! America is still available.

message 14: by Moriko, Shine Bright Like A Doitsu (new)

Yup! :)

message 15: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Just got a reply from the group's moderator. All of your character claims have been approved, so you can start roleplaying! ^w^

message 16: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Audrey - Eat Blue, Wear Black wrote: "How many can we have? Cause I would love my fav three, Hungary, Austria, and Prussia. Dunno why, but i love them!"

You can have all three if you really want to.

message 17: by Leila ☯ (last edited Nov 02, 2013 06:53AM) (new)

Leila ☯ (ashleyyc) | 1 comments Can I have Finland? ^u^

message 18: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Of course! :)

message 19: by Roxanne (last edited Oct 21, 2014 11:26AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Even though I took over position of moderator, I don't have access to editing posts from the old moderator. So for the list of characters (saying who has been claimed and who is still available), I am going to be reposting it here. ^w^

Italy - Alessia

Germany

Japan - Jack Frost

Spain - Roxanne

Romano - Moriko

Austria - Audrey

Hungary - Audrey

Prussia - Audrey

America - Raven

England - Lana

France - Elysia

Canada - Glitch

Russia

China - Sage

Belguim

Netherlands

Liechtenstein

Poland

Switzerland

Belarus

Estonia

Latvia

Lithuania

Ukraine

Denmark

Finland - Leila

Iceland

Norway - Alessia

Sweden

Egypt

Greece

Monaco

Turkey

Korea - Jack Frost

Chibitalia

Chibimano

Rome

Germania

I just copied the names from the previous list, so if I'm forgetting someone be sure to let me know! :)

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) I guess I could try to role play Canada... I've never been a canon character so bear with me. There's always a first for something!

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) can I be England?

message 22: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 02, 2014 08:57PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) GlitchObsession-Canada's Love Forever wrote: "I guess I could try to role play Canada... I've never been a canon character so bear with me. There's always a first for something!"

Lana No.13 wrote: "can I be England?"

Sure! :)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments There is no Korea and may I have japan and Korea.

message 25: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 50 comments Germanyyyy

message 26: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) May I have Norway and N.Italy?

message 27: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Marsena(Boo)(Fiona)(Dobby) wrote: "Germanyyyy"

You got it! :)

message 28: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Alessia ~Moss~ wrote: "May I have Norway and N.Italy?"

Of course! ^w^

message 29: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "There is no Korea and may I have japan and Korea."

I just added him now. Thank you for letting me know!

Yes, you may. :)

message 30: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Thanks! ouo

message 31: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) You're very welcome! ^w^

message 32: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 50 comments Danke Roxanne!

message 33: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 50 comments And can mine be headcanon since I haven't read the books yet?

message 34: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 50 comments Nvm! I can do it all I have to do is act like meee...!

message 35: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Can I request Ireland, even though she's technically fan-made?

message 36: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Marsena(Boo)(Fiona)(Dobby) wrote: "Danke Roxanne!"

You're welcome! :)

(Sorry, I don't know enough German to say "you're welcome" in that language. I only know the basics, from what Moriko taught me. ^_^;;)

message 37: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Marsena(Boo)(Fiona)(Dobby) wrote: "Nvm! I can do it all I have to do is act like meee...!"

Cool! ^w^

message 38: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Lady Alexandra wrote: "Can I request Ireland, even though she's technically fan-made?"

Yes. But since she's fan-made and not an official character, please make a profile for her in the OC topic. I know she's not your character, but this will make it easier for people that don't know about her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "There is no Korea and may I have japan and Korea."

message 40: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Oh no! Korea's name didn't save yesterday! D:

It looks like it saved this time...

Sorry! ^_^;;

message 42: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Sage (the Dalek) wrote: "Could I have China, please?"

Yep! :)

message 43: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "it is fine and thanks."

You're welcome.

message 44: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) You're welcome. :)

message 45: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) so can I have Japan?

message 46: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Roxanne wrote: "Yes. But since she's fan-made and not an official character, please make a profile for her in the OC topic. I..."

Ok. Thanks!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 77 comments Raven wrote: "so can I have Japan?"

Japan is already taken.

message 48: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Raven wrote: "so can I have Japan?"

Sorry!

message 49: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) May I have France please?

message 50: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) :( aw, I really wanted him. Now that him and America are taken...

« previous 1