Adventure discussion

Moderators > Moderator meetings

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Where mods hold meetings every Friday.

message 2: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) LET THE FIRST MEETING COMMENCE!!!
... Hello?

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I am officially checked in.

message 4: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) Im here!

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Then let us get started.

Order #1: How do you think this group is progressing? Well, neutral, or not so much?

message 6: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) I think in my opinion that the group is progressing well.

message 7: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) For a group that's still only a baby, it is doing quite well.
But we still need more members to comment, and we need more people to join.

message 8: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) I can invite my friends.

message 9: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) I invited 8 friends.

message 10: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Well we can only hope if those friends join and comment. How do you think the group is faring, Alex?

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Great, actually. We just need more adventures and possibly some advirtising... THAT IS IT! We need to put this group on the map! I know a few groups(mainly mine) that have advirtising pages.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Great, actually. We just need more adventures and possibly some advirtising... THAT IS IT! We need to put this group on the map! I know a few groups(mainly mine) that have advirtising pages.

message 13: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Just to let you know, I need to go to bed soon so we might want to hurry this on a bit!

message 14: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) Ok!

message 15: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 07, 2013 02:45PM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Alex - One step ahead of you; I've already put it on the other RP group I'm with the first day I made Adventure.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Great! Also try THE LARGEST GROUP ON GOODREADS!!!! That's the title, not me. I advirtise groups on there and brought in a few people.

message 17: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) I just advertised it on Largest Group On Goodreads!

message 19: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) Ok!

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Anything else you would like to discuss?

message 21: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 08, 2013 08:08AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Oh - maybe we should all try to come up with more classic adventures? Everyone loves to have an array of choices.

message 22: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) | 232 comments Mod
Sorry I couldn't make it. I went on vacation, and the internet here is pretty limited!

message 23: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) I had to get off in the middle of it...sorry.

message 24: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) Helen wrote: "Oh - maybe we should all try to come up with more classic adventures? Everyone loves to have an array of choices."

How about an adventure with one species vs. another species?

message 25: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Samoorii - It's OK. I'll be going to vacation soon and won't be able to be on the internet a lot either.

Kaito - What kinds of species? Paranormal, Mythological?

message 26: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) Kinda like werewolves vs vampires or we can do other species.

message 27: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Right, I'll get onto that now.

message 28: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) Ok.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Has anyone requested a adventure of THEIR OWN?

message 30: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Apparently not. :/

message 32: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

I will when I htink of something too!

message 33: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Oh phew. I was slightly running out of ideas.

message 34: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

LOL, you have some AMAZINGG IDEAS! I have a couple I'm thinking about. But my internet is super slow right now, so maybe tomorrow?

message 35: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) I will think of something too.

message 36: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 10, 2013 01:26PM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) SamooriiAy wrote: "LOL, you have some AMAZINGG IDEAS! I have a couple I'm thinking about. But my internet is super slow right now, so maybe tomorrow?"

Shucks, that nice of you to say. :)
And I can't wait to hear all of your idea's! I like the Forest of Darkness. Sounds mysterious.

message 38: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

Same!

message 39: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

OK, the different destinations thing isn't really working out...maybe we shouldn't do them...sorry for the suggestion :( I thought it would work

message 40: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) For what?

message 41: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) SamooriiAy wrote: "OK, the different destinations thing isn't really working out...maybe we shouldn't do them...sorry for the suggestion :( I thought it would work"

Yeah, I think the whole thing about Adventure is that were all in the same boat - excuse the pun - and work together as a team.
At least we tried. :D

message 42: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) Yeah

message 43: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

Yeah, haha

message 44: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) I know this is really weird, but maybe we should all have little sections we'd be in charge of. Such as one could be a Character Approver, or Adventure Approver, etc.

message 45: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) Yes

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I can be adventure approver.

message 47: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

I can be the character approver.

message 48: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 12, 2013 02:38PM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Well, you all know what I'm hoping for. (view spoiler)

message 49: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

Haha, that's fine. Wait, how did you make it say (view spoiler)?

message 50: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Just put these thing's in-between a sentence: <.spoiler> <./spoiler> (minus full stops).
To view more formatting, go to (some html is ok) at the right hand corner of the comment box.

« previous 1