Ladies' Night Ladies' Night discussion

Lady's Night

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Carole Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my copy of Lady's Night. I love reading Mary Kay Andrews books...all about Southern ladies and their friendships and culture! Looking forward to diving into this latest novel...expecting a great early summer read!

Christie This is the first of her books that I've read, but I really liked it and will be checking out more of her work for sure.

Carole Can't wait to get my copy. It's in the mail! I've read most of her books and they are great! Summer Rental is a good one to check out...

Nancy I enjoy Mary Kay Andrews's books also. I enjoyed this one, much more than her new book last year. However, I think the first two I read, Savannah Blues and Savannah Breeze are still her best. I have not yet read her Garrity Callahan series.

Karen Nancy wrote: "I enjoy Mary Kay Andrews's books also. I enjoyed this one, much more than her new book last year. However, I think the first two I read, Savannah Blues and Savannah Breeze are still her best. I hav..."

"Christmas Bliss" and "Blue Christmas" go along with those two, so you'd probably like those as well.