Crossroad Press discussion

The Mote in Andrea's Eye
This topic is about The Mote in Andrea's Eye
Crossroad Press Authors > The Mote in Andrea's Eye - Hurricane Thriller

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Wilson | 95 comments Mod
With Tropical Storm Andrea off the coast of Florida...I can't resist mentioning my sci-fi thriller - The Mote in Andrea's Eye - I wrote it after my family survived Hurricane Isabelle - it includes Operation Stormfury, the government attempt to fight hurricanes - The Bermuda Triangle - heroism, cool pseudo-science...the US Navy - and it is good from about age 12 - 100 - it was written to be very adult, but clean enough for my 14 year old daughter (at the time) to read... Get the audio for only another $1.99.

The Mote in Andrea's Eye - $2.99 - Whispersync for Voice ready!

message 2: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa (blueterraplane) | 3 comments OK, you've hooked me! Sounds like a lot of fun - as I'd expect from you. :-)

Mari (mariadkins) shared on facebook

message 4: by David (new)

Thanks Mari... I love this book.

Mari (mariadkins) welcome. and me too :)

message 6: by David (new)

Hmmm... I guess it wasn't as interesting as I thought it wsa... two sales for all the effort...

message 7: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann | 15 comments Well, it's interesting enough that some of us already have it ... I haven't started it yet as my TBR pile is huge, but I got it the first time I saw it.

message 8: by David (new)

Thanks Ann. I was mostly meaning the eBook - did you get that, or the audio? This one has been around for a while...a personal favorite because my own memories of Hurricane Isabel remain pretty fresh.

message 9: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann | 15 comments :) I got the audio. I would have got the audio and ebook whispersync, but i had already purchased the audio by the time I figured out the whispersync, and i almost never read ebooks. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this one - I love your writing style and I really like this kind of premise. Looking forward to it!

message 10: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann | 15 comments that second sentence needs work. i should wake up before i type, lol.

message 11: by David (new)

lol I forgive you.

message 12: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann | 15 comments thank you. sheesh! :)

message 13: by John (new)

John Rosenman (retiredprof) | 11 comments Hello, Ashley, Ann, Kathy P (from the distant past) and anybody else I missed. I'm a CP author who's been around for a while. Just published a SF sequel -- but hey, it ain't a CP title!

message 14: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann | 15 comments Hello, John! And exactly why is it not a CP title??? (insert stern tone, lol) I shall go ... uhmmm ... check you out! :) What's the name of your latest?

message 15: by John (new)

John Rosenman (retiredprof) | 11 comments Hi, Ann. I'm a sinner. I love Dave, but I have multiple publishers. This is KINGDOM OF THE JAX, a sequel (whoops, I already said that) to INSPECTOR OF THE CROSS, published by MuseItUp Publishing. I'd tell you more but while Dave is a REAL nice guy, he does have his limits. :)

message 16: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann | 15 comments Hi, John! Well, I admit to a love of variety, so that of course works for me. Especially since you are saying such nice things about David. :) Thank you, I'm off to shop, one of my favorite things, lol ...

message 17: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa (blueterraplane) | 3 comments Pushed The Mote in Andrea's Eye to the top of my reading pile, and just devoured the first section. Man, that was good stuff! I'd still be reading except that I have work to do - and also, I need a breather! :-)

message 18: by David (new)

Lol. Glad you're enjoying it!