Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

What would happen if Bella and Carlisle fell in love?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

BonnieSkywalker Would Edward or the Cullens let them get away with it?

If I were Bella, that's what would have happened I mean, I would've fallen in love with Carlisle right away and forgotten about Edward or any other guys. But would the others leave us alone!?

Sarah WHAT? IS THIS A REAL QUESTION?????????????????

BonnieSkywalker yes. I was just wondering. lol.

Gabby I prefer Carslile too :)

Bailey Dishman I'm sure there are fanfics.

BonnieSkywalker I'm crazy.

em Carlisle is awesome. <3

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia The Half-Blood wrote: "Carlisle is awesome. <3"

that is really odd, if she did.

C.penn I can't even......

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia bella was human and he would be vamp, he lot older then she is..

BonnieSkywalker he's not old. at least he wont get any older. besides I personally think he's hotter than all his sons + all the other vampires + all the werewolves. lol.

stupid bella. really.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Esme would definitely not like that lol vampires are obsessively serious about their partners.

BonnieSkywalker Olivia wrote: "bella was human and he would be vamp, he lot older then she is.."

Edward is almost 100 years old.. so..

message 14: by BonnieSkywalker (last edited Jun 05, 2013 09:30PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

BonnieSkywalker I watched all the movies for Carlisle. Nobody sees it! Oh he's so.. hot. If I were Bella, I would ask him to run away with me, to Ireland or something. lol.

message 15: by Naiya (new) - rated it 1 star

Naiya Olivia wrote: "bella was human and he would be vamp, he lot older then she is.."

Ignoring the inherent silliness of these hypotheticals, how is age even an objection? Edward is a 104-year-old. We're talking World War I vet age. Once you're a 15-year-old dating someone born in the same year as Walt Disney or Louis Armstrong, a hundred years this way or that really isn't the issue.

Luna Belle Pris Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if she did fall in love with Carlisle and go off with him to Isle Esme.

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Naiya wrote: "Olivia wrote: "bella was human and he would be vamp, he lot older then she is.."

Ignoring the inherent silliness of these hypotheticals, how is age even an objection? Edward is a 104-year-old. We'..."

ok

Nuran Carlisle is the smartest, has the ultimate control over his blood lust, doesn’t go psycho when he sees blood and can even work in a hospital without ripping people’s throat out. He invented the “vege” diet for vampires. He’s actually doing something with his immortal life by being a doctor, while the others waste their lives as students or stalking people.

Carlisle is definitely the better pick out of the bunch.

Madeline AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! CRADLE ROBBER!!!!! lmao

Mochaspresso I loved Carlisle's character in the books and the actor who played him was pretty nice on the eyes and truly did him justice, too. But Carlisle and Bella? No way. That would totally destroy his character for me. Carlisle cannot cheat on and/or dump Esme for someone else. He just can't. He's too good of a character for that. That's too huge of a character flaw to overcome. Esme and Carlisle cannot split up. No. No. NO!!!! :)

Gabby Yep, i agree ESME DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE HEARTBROKEN!!

message 22: by Ayah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ayah Nuran wrote: "Carlisle is the smartest, has the ultimate control over his blood lust, doesn’t go psycho when he sees blood and can even work in a hospital without ripping people’s throat out. He invented the “ve..."

never thought of it that way ur soo right

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia wrote: "bella was human and he would be vamp, he lot older then she is.."

so is Edward. edward is like 109 carlisle is like 300 but i mean whats the diffenece yea hes in his twentys but bella was almost 20

but if they did it would be weird

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I love carlisle but no just no and poor esme so no i disagree and i think Edward would probably feel betrayed but he'd let it go and the rest of the cullens would leave and Esme would probably rather die

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Vanessa wrote: "Esme would definitely not like that lol vampires are obsessively serious about their partners."

true i forgot about tht also

Alyssa Esme would literally die and Edward would too.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Esme would literally die and Edward would too."

edward would probably want to but he wouldnt remember how he was with jacob he'd let her go if they fell in love so why would it be any different with carlisle. which yea its alot different but i still think he'd let her go

message 28: by Nuran (last edited Jun 06, 2013 12:00PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nuran Kendra wrote: "I love carlisle but no just no and poor esme so no i disagree and i think Edward would probably feel betrayed but he'd let it go and the rest of the cullens would leave and Esme would probably rath..."

Yeah but Bella and Edward hadn’t fallen in love yet or at least hadn’t become a couple yet. Edward would probably feel betrayal but not because Carlisle got the girl because Bella and him weren’t involved at this point of where Bella first met Carlisle, but because Carlisle cheated on his “mother” Esme.

Edward, if he hadn’t fallen in love yet, may even end up hating Bella for breaking up his parents marriage.

Kayci Morgan Here's how it would go if that happened.

Esme would kill Bella, Edward would kill Esme, Carlisle would kill Edward and then himself. Credits.

message 30: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Ayah wrote: "Nuran wrote: "Carlisle is the smartest, has the ultimate control over his blood lust, doesn’t go psycho when he sees blood and can even work in a hospital without ripping people’s throat out. He in..."

that is some what a point up there,by somone there.

Jiaxin Bella is too immature for Carlisle, and if that happen what would happen to ESME???? NOOOOOO! never! He can't hurt her, it'll end in a blood bath like how Kayci said it.

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 06, 2013 09:37AM) (new)

Kayci wrote: "Here's how it would go if that happened.

Esme would kill Bella, Edward would kill Esme, Carlisle would kill Edward and then himself. Credits."

true

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

How would it be any weirder than Bella and Edward? Edwards old, too..

BonnieSkywalker It seems impossible. But if I was the writer of this book. That's how I would turn the whole story around.

Jessica Carlisle is pretty hot but Bella in the other hand would have to be pretty stupid if she can't see a good-looking guy right in front of her. Edward is not good enough for her, whereas Carlisle is perfect for her. Why can't she see that? I have friends that reckon Carlisle is a dream come true bit I might be para-phrasing a little. :) ;) ;);D

Marilyn It would have at least given the story a plot.

BonnieSkywalker Carlisle is simply the hottest guy in the story. Both looks and personality wise. I would use Edward as an excuse for Bella to meet Carlisle. That's what I thought would happen when I saw him for the first time. lol. Edward is... boring, not because he's practically 100 years old, that's just who he is. Carlisle would make a better lover. And it would totally be 'forbidden love'. I wouldn't include any of that Volturi crap either. It would be a simple love story. The writer, imo, ruined the entire thing. Turned it into a comedy. People make fun of it. That's why there are good and bad writers. Everyone can write, but only a few people do it right.

I wouldn't have ruined it, if it was my story. Because the concept and the story idea is good. But, there is no meaning in any of it.

message 38: by Olivia (new)

Olivia BonnieSkywalker wrote: "Carlisle is simply the hottest guy in the story. Both looks and personality wise. I would use Edward as an excuse for Bella to meet Carlisle. That's what I thought would happen when I saw him for t..."
ok..

message 39: by Olivia (new)

Olivia i wonder if was bit to old for her, if she was still human, & he is vamp..

message 40: by low (new) - rated it 3 stars

low Can't even imagine that xD

Gabby Olivia wrote: "i wonder if was bit to old for her, if she was still human, & he is vamp.."

I recall you have said that already. Why post it again?

Emily Kayci wrote: "Here's how it would go if that happened.

Esme would kill Bella, Edward would kill Esme, Carlisle would kill Edward and then himself. Credits."

That's awesome. Yes.

message 43: by BonnieSkywalker (last edited Jun 06, 2013 09:07PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

BonnieSkywalker Carlisle was 23 when he was turned. He's not old...He is physically 23. Is 23 old? lol. I'm 23.

BonnieSkywalker In my version... Bella would have a terminal illness. The doctors would recommend that she should be in a calm environment where she can get lots of fresh mountain air etc. So she would come to Forks to live with her dad for a while. Few days later she collapses when she tries to have a walk in the forest by herself. In the mean time, Carlise is hunting, and he finds her... He brings her to the hospital. He will be her doctor. Bella won't know that he's a vampire until Carlisle has no choice but to change her......etc etc. lol.

Marilyn BonnieSkywalker wrote: "In my version... Bella would have a terminal illness. The doctors would recommend that she should be in a calm environment where she can get lots of fresh mountain air etc. So she would come to For..."

This actually sounds a lot better than the Twilight that exists now.

message 46: by BonnieSkywalker (last edited Jun 06, 2013 09:59PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

BonnieSkywalker carlisle and bella 10 by bleach fairy d4sa7ot
free image hosting

look at his hotness god. lol.

message 47: by Olivia (new)

Olivia BonnieSkywalker wrote: "

free image hosting

look at his hotness god. lol."

OML! that is hot...ha

message 48: by Olivia (new)

Olivia if bella would be with him, then wb Esme would she be alone with him? who would she end up with?

BonnieSkywalker in my version, they would have a loveless marriage. They wouldn't be in love or anything..

Gabby In my version...people would only post one at a time. Everything would make more sense.

« previous 1 3

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Twilight (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stephenie Meyer (other topics)